• Chapter 14 •

Today is now thursday, which is the training camp from tokyo.

The camp is up to 4 days, right now this thursday to sunday.

You excitedly woke up, not feeling tired with your hands stretched above the air.

"Good morning, world!" you happily said, sitting up and rubbing your eyes gently.

When you looked at your opened window, the cold air passes by and to your thought that it was a little bit windy this day, expecting to rain later.

"Sweetie, I heard that today is your training camp from school" your mom suddenly entered your room without your permission or even knocking at the door first.

You raised an eyebrow at her with a sassy smirk, telling her that she forgot to knock on your door.

"A-ah I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm also excited for your day today too" she nervously said, rubbing at the back of her nape with a slight smile.

"It's alright mom, I don't mind" you said, giving her the best smile for her.

"Oh! And by the way, your cousin told me that you're staying in tokyo until sunday" she went inside your room and walked up to your bed, sitting beside you.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine there, I promise!" you make an 'x' gesture using your hand to your chest, making your mom chuckle.

"As long as Kiyoko is there for you" she said, as she held your hand gently.

"I already packed up your things down stairs, now go take a bath and get ready okay?" she calmly said with a warm smile, kissing your forehead as you nodded afterwards.

"Thank you mom, you're the best" you instantly hugged her, startling her a bit and hugged you back.

"Anything for my lovely daughter~" both of you pulled away after, you stood up and grabbed your towel beside your bed, going out of the room to the bathroom.

Your mom watched you head out of the room with a big smile on her face.

Suddenly, she heard your phone vibrated at the side table as the light from your phone opened up.

Without your permission again, she secretly grab your phone and looked at it.

She warmly smiled after reading a message to your phone, popping up to your notifications.

(5:21 AM, Thursday)

Kiyoko: I'll be picking you up today, so we can go to school together okay? 😊

She placed down your phone back at the side table again gently, standing up and went the kitchen to make breakfast for you.

------

When you were done preparing, you wore a plain white shirt with your black P.E pants and white shoes.

The shirt you were now wearing was a bit big to you, so you tucked it in on your pants looking at it as it became the same size as your frame now.

Your were standing at the door, with your black weekender bag beside you.

"Your school bag couldn't fit the other clothes in it so I had to use this" your mom said as she walks up to you.

"Are you sure that this clothes inside here aren't that many? It's only for 4 days mom, even just a few clothing of mine are enough." you titled your head at her.

"I'm sure it's not that heavy for you, besides, those clothes were the new ones that I bought for you last week when I went to the mall" she crossed her arms with a slight smile.