Author's Note: A Warning

Hi all! 

This story contains sensitive material dealing with sexual encounters, violence, guns, foul language, and blood. If any of these things are something that you would find troubling, I don't recommend reading. While this is definitely intended to be an 18+ story, I understand that I cannot police who does and does not read it. I won't discourage minors from reading (because let's be real, I was reading stuff like this all the time before I came of age too) but just remember that I did warn you in advance. If you find anything in the story troubling, don't hesitate to click away. I won't be offended and I definitely won't be upset! Just don't say I didn't warn you. It's your own fault if you skip this note, ignore the tags and recommended age rating, and find yourself in a sticky situation. 

That being said, I hope you all enjoy the story! The idea behind it was a long time coming--one of the first concepts I ever came up with when I began writing seven years ago--and I can only hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This story is also crossposted on Archive of Our Own and some of you might notice that the fic there is much further along than this one. I only recently decided to post my stories here as well after receiving an overwhelming amount of love from people here. I will be updating this story here on a bi-weekly schedule until it is caught up with the current on-going sister story on Ao3. If you would like to read it faster, you can always go to Archive and read to your heart's content! 

On occasion, since I was gifted with an ever-so-talented brother as well, I will have audio visualizers linked within the chapter that were made for me by him. They were made to help add to the cyberpunk aesthetic that I tried to achieve within the fic itself. He's also the one who made the amazing cover image so please give him lots of love on Twitter too! @/TrashKing52 

Lastly, before we delve right into the story and you'll never have to hear from me again if you so desire, I have a Spotify playlist created to enhance your reading experience. Its meant to just be a vibe playlist and there's no real set way to listen to it. It's also not required and is just, again, to add to the cyberpunk aesthetic. The playlist contains high energy dubstep, which might not be for everyone, so I understand if you'd rather read without it. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/45d8sD8R2Xxm9pnqgijfkz?si=9siGS2o6QbSNv-iwNqxKKQ

Anyway, that's all I have for you. 

Thanks for tuning in! 

AAvery151
Airis Avery <3