CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7 : Date with him??really?

"I can't answer that question now. Baby will know one day" Reply Mew

Mew was very surprised by the questions raised Gulf. He  could only answer that .The rest he only remains silent. He should follow the planned plan. His plan will not work if he drifted up the feeling.

"Hubby..Why this morning ... Ermmm .." Gulf's words are stuck.

"Nothing.just like hubby say. Hubby will make you fall in love with Me." Mew replies while bring his face near to Gulf.

"Why?" Asked Gulf to Mew

Mew just let the question passed by itself without answer it.

'Why? Because I will prove that the nerd boy I can handle'
Mew said the words in his heart with a cynic/devil smile.

Without wating the time, Mew pulls Gulf's hands and heads to his car and drove home. They reach at the house about 9pm.

"Bye Baby. See you tomorrow." Mew said while kissing Gulf's cheeks.

Once again the face of Gulf changes from white to red because of shy.

"Bye Hubby" Gulf saw Mew driving his car left his housing area. He still can't believes in what happened today. It is like a dream.

'The first plan success. After this, what i have to do..hahaahahaha'
Mew laughs loudly, ignore eyes that look him around it.

In Miss Tiffany class

"Hi baby" Mew reprimanded Gulf with his charming smile without seeing the students around him.

"Hi" Reply Gulf hesitate.

"Baby this evening wearing some beautiful cloth . Hubby  want baby to go date with hubby."
Mew with his sweet smile.

"Go Date? Bet-"
Once again Gulf word doesn't finish when Mew lips already meet her lips.

"No More Questions Baby. I will take you this evening in your house." After Mew said so, he fled his gaze outside the window trying to analyze himself.