CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

"Actually ...." The words are opposing.

"Actually what's P? What's going on ??"

Ask Gulf urges/insist. What happened. He wants to know it. Like his father's enemy so strong because he can make father company bankrupt but who?

"Nothing honey.One day you will know everything.I hope you not ask again about that"

Said Yanjun with calm face.

He know beside the calm face, his P hide something from him. Thats make Gulf want to know more who his family enemy and why they do this to his family. Why they so hate with his family. He want to know that. But for know, he will keep quiet and he believe that one day, his P or his father will tell everything to him.

"Honey, pick your stuff,all your stuff.We will leave this place tomorrow."

Said Yanjun then left him alone in the room

"P Zhangjing, can i meet Mew for the last time?"
Asked Gulf to ZhangJing

"Ok,you can. But don't take time so long. Tomorrow we have long journey to go. And ask P Zhengting to company you"
Reply Zhangjing with his grimp face.

"Thanks P. I will ask P to company me."
Said Gulf then put out his phone and typing something in his phone.

In the playground near the school

"Hi baby. Why you want to meet hubby?"
Ask Mew to Gulf

His behaviour show something wrong will happen to them and what he guess correct when the next word out from Gulf make him so shocked.

"Hubby.lets Break Up" The word Gylf makes Mew surprised.

"Why baby?" Pierked Mew

"Nothing. I don't love you anymore. So let me go. I want to free"
There is no more word Baby or Hubby out from Gulf mouth.

"ha?baby please..i love you..i need you...please dont leave me..i promise i will be good to you..please baby"
Mew plead while hug Gulf body tightly. But Gulf never give any reaction about that.

"baby please.."
Plead Mew again. Now, his eyes full with tears and  just wait time to fall into cheek.

"let me go..."
Said Gulf without any reaction in his face. Calm like nothing happen but empty inside.

Only God know his feelings now.
He want to cry, want to angry, want to plead but what happen is happen. He can't do anything to change it. He must go, and let Mew happy with someone else. He can't be selfish person. Himself know, after this maybe Mew will hate him but this is the best way for them. He doesn't know when they will meet again. 2years??3Years??10Years?? he never know. He doesn't want give Mew fake hope so he make decision to break up with him.

The cry of almost broke into the situation in front of him, Mew who won not to leave him but he had to strengthen all this way.

His daydream was stop when the calling from his P.

"yes.You can take me now.im ok"
Reply Gulf

"Mew ,let me go..i have to go now.."Gulf tries to let go of the Mew's hug and finally manage itself.

"goodbye hubby.I wish you be happy without me.Love you forever" Last words Gulf before running into the Zhengting's car belly while crying hard.

"Baby Dont Leave Me ..." That's just what Mew said before falling fainted.

In the Zhengting car

"Are you okay?"
Ask Zhengting. He worried with his beloved younger brother when he see he cry so heavily when enter the car.

Nothing out from Gulf mouth. He just hug Zhengting body tightly and cry.

After 10minute, he stop cry and seat back at his seat. He look infront but his eyes empty now.

"I'm okay P. Please don't tell P Joyce about this"
Reply Gulf

"ok.But who you meet just now??"
Ask Zhengting

"my......boyfriend.I break up with him but he cant accept it.It broke my heart to see his tear"
Said Gulf

"its ok honey.It take time.Now,swept your tears we will back home"
Reply Zhengting while his other hands keep hold Gulf hand tightly, give him strength to through all this.

at school

"Wei, Why your eyes swollen? You cry?"
Ask Bright to Mew

"Yes, I'm crying. Why?"
reply Mew

After that day, Gulf doesn't come to school anymore. And his other siblings also come for him. Many student weird why the twin doesn't come anymore and why two older sibling come to school.

"You know why Gulf and Joyce doesn't come to school anymore?"
Ask one of his classmates.

"I don't know. I just hear from my papa, his family already back to China"
Respond his friend

"Really ??" Mew asked to the boy.

"That i don't know..... Asked teacher, teacher must know about it"
The boy's reply

Soon Miss Jessica went into the class

"Miss thats right to Gulf and Joyce to move to China back?" Asked Mew impatient.

"................. "
No answer from Miss Jessica

"miss..."
Plead Mew weak