CHAPTER 19

I'm so sorry update this story so late... im so busy this week and doesnt have any time to write....
Thanks for reader who patiently wait for this update... And congratulation, this story have reached 23k readers...

Chapter 19

Flashback

at Gulf's home

"why papa ask we to back home P?"
Ask Gulf to Joyce

"I don't know about that. Just back home. Maybe papa want to talk about the message he send earily/recently"
Reply Joyce

His face now full with worried. If the news about their company bancrupt true, they will back to China and left all the things here. Its not good to Gulf because she recently look Gulf smile again and now this news can make his never smile again like old days.

"Let's go honey. Who last come to home will buy new clothe to the winner. 1..2...3...Go"
Joyce smile while run to their home

"P....You cheater, i'm still not ready. P wait me"
Gulf run behind Joyce with smile

They behaviour look like children now.Run and laugh, forget the problem they will face in the future.
Until...

"Auch"
Said Gulf

Joyce look back when hear Gulf said something and she saw that Gulf had fallen into the floor.
She run back to Gulf to look what happen to her beloved twin and saw his knee already bleed.

"Omg Gulf. Your knee. I'm sorry, this all happen because of me."
Said Joyce while kneeling infront of Gulf

She take out her handkechief and wrap around the wound to prevent another blood to out and to prevent bacteria from entering the injured place.

"It's okay P. This happen because i'm not careful with surrounding, not your fault. I'm careless and all my fault. Don't blame yourself. Ok"
Gulf smile to Joyce

"But...."
Joyce want to said something but her word cut by Gulf

*

His siblings (Joyce,Yanjun,Darren) never have specific nicknames to call Gulf. They will call Gulf as honey,love,sweety,Gulfie,baby and more. And Gulf just allow them to call him like that. By the way, he like it.

"You are so romantic P. Your boyfriend so lucky because he get you as boyfriend"
Said Gulf while smile and poke Joyce dimple.

He jealous with his siblings. Majority his siblings have dimple but he doesn't have it.

They finally arrived at home and see four cars infront of their house. He look Joyce and Joyce look him back. They knows who cars it is and their face automatic become worried. In their mind now
'What actually happen to their family until their others siblings at China and Malaysia now include his younger brother at Korea now at China.'

"P..the problems look like so heavy/bad until our younger brother at here. He at Korea right"
Said Gulf while he  hold Joyce hands tightly.

He think like that because he never look his siblings to reunited back like this. His others brother always busy with their career as singer and actor while his younger brother at Korea as singer, so they never reunited altogether in the same time except for new year. And today is not new year and they all in here.So the problem with the company so heavy to their father think alone.

When they come in, they look all the family members gathering together at the living room while disscuss about something so important.

"Oh you guys already here. Comes. Wait honey, what happen to your knee?"
Said Gulf's mama with worried voice

"Nothing mama. Don't worry. What actually happen until all gathering here"
Ask Gulf and look at Yanjun,Darren,Zhengting, Zhangjing and Kuanlin.

"its nothing honey.But,we must go back to China tomorrow"
Reply his mama

"why mama?"
Ask Gulf

"our company in Thailand have bancrupt because one of my enemy.I hate all of their family.I will revenge for what they do to our company.So tomorrow,you all have pack your things and we will back to China"
Said Gulf father

"what?!!"
Said Joyce and Gulf simultaneously

"one more,all our asset in Thailand have gone.Our company,our house,our car,our money everything have gone.We doesnt have anything in Thailand.I have try my best to stop it.But...im sorry"
He said all with tears in his eyes

He ashamed to look his child and make they trough all this. He failed to be father. Without he reliased his tears already falls from his eyes.

"im sorry..isk isk..im sorry"
His father now cry infront of his child and wife. The situation now become so heavy and he doesn't want his father cry like that. He hug his father tightly and cry together with him. After that one and one come and hugs them together.

He never look his papa cry like this. His heart also hurt when someone hurt his family.

In the night

"Yanjun ge..Why everything go like this?"
Ask Gulf to Yanjun

*Yanjun is third brother after Zhangjing and Zhengting and he also have twin brother name Darren. He works as singer in China and have cool face.

"honey,everything will be fine.I promise"

Yanjun hugs his beloved younger
brother tightly. He doesn't want to look fragile infront of Gulf. Enough when his siblings look their father and mother cry and if he fragile too what happen to their family. For his family, he try to look stronger

"P. May i ask you something?"
Ask Gulf again

"yes.what it is?"
Reply Yanjun with smile

"papa said our company bankrupt because his enemy.Who his enemg?"
Ask Gulf

He want to know who his father enemy until willing to make their company bankrupt like that and his family broken like this. He can't see his father cry again. It's look so hurt like the sword stab one thousand times at his heart.

"Actually......"

*So you guys know who is who....Haha i need to read back who Mew father who Gulf father....Totally forget who their name that i wrote before this.....

*600 view, i will update next chapter...