CHAPTER 25

"Hubby!!!!!!!!!"
Shout Gulf from his bedroom.

Gulf's breathless in his bed. Sweat full in his face and his hands shake with fear. That dream feels like real to him. He can't imagine if it really happens to Mew.

Meanwhile, Yanjun,Zhengting and Kuanlin already infront of Gulf's bedroom. They run into his bedroom when they heard Gulf scream in the middle of night. Their worried face showed in their face when they meet at the infront of Gulf room.

Zhengting just wait infront of the door while Yanjun and Kuanlin already enter Gulf room to check Gulf condition.

"P, What happen? Why you scream? Has someone enter your room? Are you alright?"
Ask Kuanlin without stop

"Kuanlin, give your P breath first.
If you ask him question without stop, when he can answer your question."
Said Yanjun while hold Gulf's hand slowly.

"Breath sweetie...Slowly..Okay. That's my sweetie"
Said Yanjun again

Gulf take his breath slowly. His heartbeat from raging/faster to slowly and better. His hands also doesn't shake anymore.

"I just worried P Yanjun . Who not shocked when your family member just scream in the middle of night. I'm scared if something bad happen to our family. I don't wanna lost one of you. I'm sorry P. But why you scream?"
Ask Kuanlin

"Yup baby. Just tell us, why you scream?"
Said Zhengting at the door.

He look Gulf with worried face.
Gulf look his P and nong with tears in his eyes.

"P...."
Cry Gulf in Yanjun's hug

"Yes, i'm here. Why? Don't cry please. Tell us what happen"
Said Yanjun while his hand slowly rocking behind Gulf body to make him stop from crying.

"I'm dream....about....."
Said Gulf with slow voice

They can't hear what Gulf said. His voice so slow to hear plus he cry make them hard to understand what Glf said.

"What baby say? P can't hear it. Stop cry first baby. It's hurt when see you cry like this."
Said Yanjun again

Gulf stop cry and distant his body from Yanjun body. He look from one to another one person in his room now. His mind and heart in war now. His mind keep say don't tell them but her heart keep say jus tell them about the dream. Finally, he decide to follow his heart and tell his P and Nong.

"I dream someone...."
Said Gulf

"Who?"
Ask Yanjun fast

"I'm dream Mew. Hiks..Hiks (just pretend this is sound of Gulf cry)
I'm dream he left me. He died, he died because of me P. I'm"
Gulf cry again

"Why P cry because of him again. Just let him die. He deserve to die after all that happen to our family. P, just forget him! He not deserve you!"
Mad Kuanlin after hear what actually happen and reason behind his P cry in the middle of night.

"Language Kuanlin!"
Yanjun shout back to Kuanlin and make all the person in the room automatic quiet.

"But P!"
Condition in the room now become so tense

"If you done. Go out from this room!"
Said Yanjun while glare at Kuanlin

Because too mad with his P, Kuanlin walk out from Gulf room with red face. He deliberately closes the door strongly and impact of that, the door make a loud sound. He not fully hate his P, he love his P  more than everyone. Because of love to his P, he doesn't want Gulf hurt again.

Zhengting and Yanjun just shake their head when they see Kuanlin behaviour towards them. They know why their nong act like this and they didn't blame him for what happen.