CHAPTER 8

Hey guys...sorry im know im not good in english and this story have many grammatical error..Sorry again for readers who read this fanfiction...

CHAPTER 8

Since yesterday he saw Mew like someone else. Only that for him or just his fantasy only. He will investigated deep, it's  his determination.

In front of Gulf's house

"Where is Mew. This is second time he late. If he late another 10 minute, i'm done" Dare of Gulf

It's been half an hour he's waiting for Mew in his home page. But the shadow of Mew does not make it too. When he almost despair/give up and wanted to step away, a luxury car stopped right in front of him. He know who is the owner of that luxury car and without word, he in and meet with Mew smile. The silence of the day is filling the time of their journey.

"Sorry baby. The road is very crowded " Mew said that from his silence.

"It's OK. Where is it? I mean where we are going" Asked Gulf with a face that started warm and reddish as a result of it(Mew look his face and smile).

"Date.But in hubby house because hubby's brother already cook for us." Reply Mew while continuing his drive.

Arriving them at Mew's house.

"Wahh ... the house so big" Excited Gulf. Mew just small laughing see Gulf's behavior like never seeing  big house before.

"P...." call Mew

A man with white skin colour and have charming smile but a little bit shorter than Mew appears behind the kitchen door. Not to forget, he also look like Luhan from EXO. But now he not in EXO, just solo artist.

"P, this is Gulf and baby this is my P"
Mew introduce his brother to Gulf.

"Luhan-Gulf" They shaking hand.

"Ops.WAIT, wait a minute.Hubby P is Luhan?Luuuuuhaaannnnn??" Ask Gulf with excited and his voice already at high pitching.

"Yeah, thats me" reply Luhan

"Ok let's eat now. Nong already hungry. It's take so long time to P cooked for me. Busy with job right, and no time to spent with his younger brother anymore."
Reply Mew with slow voice.

Yeah,Luhan and he already know that they have another job to do. They can't do anything to change about that. So, for this little time, let's they spent time together happily.

"Hmm.My nong sulking. Look Gulf,he already this ugly plus he sulking now. More more ugly now. Better you with me than with my nong. He so childish you know"
Luhan reply with laugh

"P!"
Shout Mew

"Ok..ok...Enough. Let's eat now"
Say Luhan and walk to the dining table. Mew and Gulf after that follow behind him to same destination.

"Wow ... All this food, cooked by P Luhan ?" Asked Mew excitedly seeing the food  in front of him.

"Yes, this food cooked by me.No one help. Let's eat it before  It's cold. When the food cold, that not good" Luhan's answer with his smile.

They eat with happy while exchanging opinion. He look Mew eyes shining when he talk with his brother. He look like finding something very valuable. The eye is dim and keep a thousand history change happily quickly. After eating, Mew and Gulf sit in the living room as Gulf stares on a good thing to see. His eyes finally notice something that interest in him. He walk and take that things.

#Yeah...yeah ....i know that Luhan not Thai, he chinese......You guys know that Mew is mixed right...So, in this fanfiction, i make Luhan born in China and Mew born in Thai....and they are siblings....

I just make their family before stay at China before Thai...