CHAPTER 10

Yeah..this story already have 5k readers.. Thanks guys read my fanfiction.... Hope you like my story...Xiexie..

Chapter 10 : Who It is?????

"Hubby, What happen? Who Lhong??"
Ask Gulf with weird expression.

His head now full with question now.
Why?
Who?
What?
He know, he doesn't get answer if he continue ask Mew about this matter and furthermore, Mew already in his taugh.

"Nothing but don't meet him again.If you meet him, just run away."

Mew give advice a.k.a warning to Gulf while he just keep quiet without reply his advice. He still want to know who Lhong actually to Mew. Who that person that success make Mew face change in split of second.

At school

*Baby look at me now...~
Look at me now.... ~

His phone ringing continue and continue. After 5 minute, finally Gulf answer that phone.(He not answer stranger phone number. If important, the caller will call him 2 or 3times and after that he will answer that call. For his security, he do like that. In his head now, so many scammer that use phone number to scam).

"Hello, Gulf. That's me Luhan. Mew with you or not right now? "
Ask Luhan with worried voice

"No, i'm at class now. He not attend today class from this morning. Why P Luhan? Something wrong?"
Ask Gulf back to Luhan

*(Forget where Luhan get Gulf phone number.
If Mew know that his P have his Boyfriend number, what his reaction? Mad maybe or maybe jealous)*

"Oh nothing, but if he come to class,call me soon. If i'm not trouble you, can you search and find him. I'm afraid something bad will happen to him. My feeling not so good from this morning untill now when he say he want to meet Lhong. I'm not sure what will happen when they two meet. Before that happen, please stop Mew. Only you can stop him from worse"
Reply Luhan long

Gulf with serious look at his face continue stare his phone for a while.

When his friend noticed that Gulf doesn't move event 1cm after he recived the call,they just shook his body slowly. That action make Gulf come back to earth.

"Who calling you, Gulf?"
Ask XiaoYou

"P Luhan "
Reply Gulf short

"Just Luhan...WHAT LUHAN???"
XiaoYou scream

"Luhan ge call you. What he want?"
Ask her again

"Search his nong Mew"
-Gulf

"Oh his nong... What?????? Mew is Luhan nong"
-XiaoYou scream again

That's scream make them to be attention in the class. All pairs of eyes look at them now.

Gulf ignore thats all eyes that look him with weird face. His goal now to found Mew and make him stop whatever he doing.

Gulf with shocked face,look his surrounding search for Mew. But unfortunately what he search, doesn't have near him. He rushed to the place that usually Mew and his gang always go. And the result is same. No Mew at there just his gang only.

Suddenly, he remember what Mew tell him before he left his house yesterday. Lhong is a bully person in his old school. He bully Mew until one day,Mew absorbed/included(terlantar) in hospitals with broken legs and hands(badly injured). From that day, he like to keep silent, not talk like old days and learn all martial arts. After that, he change from nice student to jerk/bad student. No more smile, innocent face, honestly laugh. It change 100% of Mew life.

He never give up what he doing now after remember that story. Tired he feels now, but Gulf ignore it. Found Mew more important now than his tired.

Finally, he saw the usual body. Who else, its Mee body. But he not alone. He with person who he meet at Piano store and someone he don't know. They look like argue with something so bad. Their dark aura are everywhere in that place.
Without waste time, he approach him.

"Hubby" calls Gulf to Mew

"What are you doing here. Go back"
Reply Mew with scary face

"Oh, he your Boyfriend. That's make my job easy"
That man say while he pointed the gun to Gulf direction.

-BANG-
(sound of gun)

The incident happen too fast for Gulf.He opened his eyes and saw Mew repent/collapased in his side with the hand cover of his stomach. Gulf diverted Mew's hand, he saw many blood from the Mew's body.Like the crazy person, Gulf screaming for help. The terrific fear /offenders tries to escape but unfortunately his feet arrested by Mew.He can not release the hold on his feet. Finally, he arrested by the police who are there. Mew just  smiling before his world turn dark/black(fainted).