CHAPTER 14

Note :
1.Double update today
2.I'm not check back what i'm write, sorry for many grammatical error.
3.Thanks for read,comment and like this story...

Chapter 14 : why?why?

"Wait, give me talk first"

Gulf talk

"Ok..."

Reply Mew short.

His face from bright turn to sour after hear what Gulf next sentences.

"Who are you to call me baby. Only my girlfriend can call me like that. What i know my girlfriend is Joyce and not you. So you don't have right to call me like that."

"And before i'm forget, you are nothing to me except you are one of my classmate. Anything you want say? Hurry, i'm already late for my dating with my lovely girlfriend. I have so lucky to meet her, she sincerity and like who i'm not like someone who hurt some else just for win some game"

"What you want to say. Faster, i'm late already"
-Gulf

What Gulf talk make Mew heart so hurt until bleed. His words so deep and make Mew so ashamed with his action in the past.

"I just want to talk abou-"

Mew word doesn't finish when Gulf cut in the middle of sentences.

"Time up. I have to go now"

Gulf left after he said like that to Mew

Mew sigh alone in the back of school. Not long enough, he get one message from unknown.

'Meet me at the back of school tomorrow at 2pm. I have something important to talk with you'

-unknown-

Like the promise, Mew go to the back of school to meet person who send the message to him. And what he expect is true. He look Joyce walk to him with stone face, not reaction at all at her face.

Without anything, Joyce just give short talk and that talk make Mew feel so angry with her. His face change from white to red colour because effect of angry what he feel now.

What Joyce say to Mew that make Mew angry? That's the answer below there...

"I hope you doesn't disturb Gulf life from this time and for the future"

After say like that, Joyce move his feet to left Mew and his feet automatic stop when she hear what Mew reply to him. With anger started to rise in Joyce body, she face back Mew who not move from his space.

"What you say? Replay again! I Don't hear what you say!"

Her blood now start to increase and her condition full with anger now.
Her face change automatic from white to a little bit red and now fully red.

"I said Gulf is Mine!! You stole him from me. So, now i want you get lost from his life. Not me!!"

Reply Mew with same angry like Joyce.

"You left him, so you get lost!! You hurt his heart! You talk bad behind him with your friends!! You think he doesn't know what are you doing behind him. What your game you play with your friends? He knows everything. And now, you want him back? That's are bullshit!"

Joyce patience almost none when she talk to Mew.

She was not willing to see his little brother crying again because the man like Mew. Because of mad at Mew, Joyce fired her punches on Mew's face.(She give Mew punches right on his face).

As a result of the tumbling, Mew was hit in the ground with his hand holding the place of Joyce's punches in his face. Wondering that Joyce knew his plan for the time, and he was still twisting out of all unknown questions when hearing a person shouting his name.

'That's voice'
Mew

Gulf shout Mew and Joyce name when he saw his twin sister punches Mew face. He coincidence go to their place. Firstly, he want to ignore it when he here someone argue something behind the school block but his step stop when he noticed one of the voice. That voice like his twin.

Without waste time, he walk to look what happen to his sister.No one can disturb Joyce!. He afraid if Joyce involved with bullying even though Gulf knew that his sister was able to defend herself from the bully.

Without wasting the time of Gulf to step down. At the opponation involved with the bullying even though Gulf knew that the oppress was able to defend herself from the bully.

He and his twin were taught the art of defending from small, not surprisingly when he and his sister could represent the country in the field. The fact that all his siblings know material arts. So, they doesn't need any bodyguard like other people to protect them when they out.

When Gulf at the place, his eyes automatic larger when he see Joyce punches Mew's face.

"P Joyce!"

Gulf look Joyce with scared face
.Not believe Joyce will punches Mew.
(Dont judge a book by its cover. Dont think girl/women cant punch man)

"Follow me. Just left boy like him. He not worthy for you"

Said Joyce then he pulled Gulf's hand and went to leave Mew alone

At cafe

"Wei, why you like this? Who so brave to punches you? He/She so brave, I'm salute"
Ask Bright to Mew

"Joyce"
Reply Mew weak

"She a girl Mew."

"Yeah she a girl but her energy so so so strong. I think you also will be loser when fight with her"

"That new student? I hear she with one handsome student. You know who his name?"
ask Bright again

"Gulf"
Mew reply with short sentences

"Gulf?? Gulf Kanawut?? Really?? You make joke or what. Nerd boy turn to handsome boy in just one month. I'm not believe it."
Earth laugh

"He really Gulf that nerd boy. I'm not make joke now. Stop laughing before im punches your face"
Mew threat Earth

Automatic Earth laugh stop when he hear what Mew said. What he said he will do it without look beside,or behind him.

"Hmm, Gulf and Joyce know my plan and i'm so shock when he know about our bet. I don't know where he know about it but i know that boy is Gulf"
Said Mew

Bright and Earth just nod their head without utter any word.