CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12 : Who that boy?

"Haish, where this nerd boy go. From this morning until now, i don't meet him. Class also doesn't attend. This not like him at all"

Mew complaint and sigh without realize that Singto already behind him and  he listen all his complaint about his nerd boy.

"You, why? i look you like zombie. Where your boyfriend?"

Ask Singto with weird face.

He never see his friend like this before. He look like something was gone and his soul already left his body.

Usually, his friend with Gulf but today he alone. That's weird for him.

"Hmm nothing Sing. By the way, you see Gulf today? I'm search him everywhere from this morning until now, but i got nothing. He banished like wind. Class also doesn't attend. But weird, his bag still at his place but he lost."
Ask Mew to Singto behind him.

"I don't know. But i see he go to toilet. After that i don't know"
Reply Singto with stone face like always.

He saw Mew's face pale. Maybe something happen to him. But what? He will not interupt others problem including his friend problem. For him 'Others problem is not his business'

"Toilet? XiaoYou also say toilet and gone. Maybe...."

Mew remember what XiaoYou say before this and his brain automatic remember what happen in the stair couple hour ago.

'OMG, that person who run from the stair is Gulf?. NoNo he not hear what i say right?'
Mew inner side talk

Shock with the reality, he stood up from his chair and held(genggam) his hand strongly as possible.(not until bleed)

"No,No! he not hear what i say Right?! I'm can't let it go"

Reply Mew and after that, he rushed to the class backdoor and left Singto alone with many question in his head.

Behind school (school garden)

'Baby, where are you? Hubby search you everywhere? But your shadow also gone. Who hurt you? I will punished that person. Baby just tell hubby. But now where are you? I'm worried'

With mixed feeling, Gulf read Mew message. He feel sad and mad. But more mad to himself. He know that he just play with him because he nerd but he doesn't know until this stage. He will do anything to win the bet. He think he can change Mew back to himself, like who his before this. And he wrong. He will never change.

he start to like Mew, to love him but its just game that Mew create to win that bet. He feels so hurt like his heart stabbed by sword many time until no blood sheet again.

Gulf cry like that day is the end of his life and effect of his cry is his eyes become so swollen and red impact of cry unstop.

He stay like that for long time. Finally he stood and determine to take revenge to Mew for what he doing at him. His action can't be forgiveness.

"You will get back what you deserve. Be ready Mew"
Gulf swap his tear with his finger and smirk evilly.

At cafe

Mew not satisfied with his search. He go everywhere that he know  maybe Gulf go there. But the result none of this place has Gulf.

His message already read by Gulf but none single reply from his nerd boyfriend. He don't know what he do wrong and hope that shadow who run from he and his gang not Gulf.

His mouth say doesn't like but his heart already fall in love wih him. Though Gulf is nerd boy but he saw something in hisself that make Mew attract with him. But Gulf now gone without any news. And with single message make Mew world crashed.

'I hope you not search me again after this. This is last message i send to you. Congratulation to you because you success make me fall in love with you. Congratulation again because you win that bet. I hope you spend that money in correct way. But why i care, it's up to you right. Thanks make my heart crashed and turn into pieces with your action. I appreciate time that you spend with me. Goodbye'

From stood up he sit after read Gulf message. His tears flowing out from his eyes. His regret doesn't use now. What he hope now become reality. Gulf fall in love with him. He should happy because he win the bet and no nerd boy in his life anymore but the feeling not like that. Now, he feel his heart so hurt, like he lost something that so important to him. Gone,banished and empty.

A month passes so quickly. After that incident, Mew doesn't see Gulf anymore until one day...

"Girls, we have new students. So pretty and handsome. They look like angel fall from heaven. I bet they will win king and queen for prom this year. So matched, one pretty one handsome. Omg!"
gossip one of Mew classmate.

 Omg!"gossip one of Mew classmate

Info :

Her name is Joyce Chu...
She Malaysian...
Also 97 liner...
She is singer...
Currently join survival show PDCAMP2020...

Many of student near them like they are sugar and the other student are ant

Many of student near them like they are sugar and the other student are ant. Ant like sugar right? Thats their situation now. So crowded until the hall full of student to look them and this make Mew so curious about them.

He walk to look what happen when some student already shout like crazy like they meet their idol.

And that news is true. They look so pretty and handsome, he admit. But when he look at  new boy, he feel something that he can't say. Something in his heart say he know that boy but his brain say who?

He look so deep until he not realize that the new boy already infront of him.

"Hi hubby."
Ask the new student.

"Hubby?" Ask Mew

'Wait! only one person call him like that. And that person is Gulf his nerd boyfriend! '
Mew inner mind talk to him

He look at the boy but unfortunately that boy gone from his sight. When that boy gone, he also realize that new girl also gone.

Note :-

1. i'm write and published...i'm not checked back for grammatical error in this story

2.Happy reading...

3. Comment and like...

4. Dont worry it will be happy ending