Chapter 13

—R-u-l-e—
NEVER LEAVE, NEVER QUIT

Skylar Smrkovski's POV

"Ano masakit pa ba??"

After that horrible experience and that confrontation, Scarlett didn't say anything. She's quiet for the whole time and simply helped me walked here in my room. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang naglalaro sa kanyang isipan.

But that look on her face just simply explained everything.

She must've been reminded of what happened before.

I just walked out from the shower when she asked me.

"Nope, okay lang ako malayo naman sa heart."

But honestly, I may be used to this.

When the Lord gave me this special task to looked for her and bring her back here, I was beaten up whenever I can't add any information in my records.

And every single day, I have to report to them regarding about their Scarlett. And that continues until the day I brought her back here. I was so happy that I was able to convinced her but little do I know, she already knew about the contract.

The contract that can kill me if I were not able to do the task at the day she turned 18, but lucky me, she looks at me as a dear friend to the point that she returned here. Even though she really hates the fact that none of them will accept her.

I sat down, turning my chair towards my bed. She lays there with her arms over her head. Seems like may iniisip na naman siya.

"Sky, ligtas naman si Gus diba?? Ako lang ba ang paparusahan bukas?"

She suddenly murmured, knowing that I'm watching her.

Based on what I heard, they thought the right thing na magkasabwat sina Scar at si Sir Augustus pero nagdalawang isip sila nang malaman nilang may nahuli ang mga tauhan ni Sir Augustus na mukhang may pakinabang sa mga Executives.

Because of that, they knew that Sir Augustus doesn't have any ill intention but because he have his own target. He's just simply doing his job to add something on his own record.

Pero si Scar??

I don't know what's the problem dahil wala naman silang evidence na nagsasabi na sinira niya ang plano ni Savannah.

I know her plan and wala akong sinabi sa kanila. But the fact that hindi siya agad nag-show up, ruined everything.

And I know, may nagawa na siyang kasalanan sa mata ng mga Executives.

Pero si Sir Augustus?? He's definitely safe.

"Yes, ikaw lang. From what I heard, tinanggi ni Sir Augustus ang accusation just to clean his name para di mag-focus ang Executives sa kanya. With that?? Agad nilang na isip that...."

I don't wanna say it.

Ayaw kong isipin niya na ginagamit lang siya ng Division A.

At ayokong isipin niya na napapagtulungan siya cause in that way, mas lalo siyang magtatanim ng sama ng loob sa Schwarz Licht.