Chapter 4

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
For the past two weeks, I've been laying in my room, not speaking to anyone. I've hardly been eating, not really being in the mood for it.

Maddie decided last week she would stay with Gabrielle, to give me my own space, until I was feeling a bit better.

Zion, has been trying to talk to me a lot recently. I know he's only doing it because he feels bad about the whole Emerson situation.

That's why every time he talks to me, I always start an argument, and it ends with me telling him to fuck off and him walking away giving me the finger, saying gladly.

My other best friend, Luna said she was coming over today. I wouldn't have let her, but she said she's not taking no for an answer and I know she means that.

I just finished getting out of the shower, and was currently changing into something comfy. Which obviously is booty shorts and a sweatshirt.

"Hey bitch! Where are you?" I was surprised she was here that fast, but then again her and Gabrielle are here the second the hang up the phone.

"In my room", I shouted back.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and next thing I knew Lula was kicking open the door and flopping herself on my bed.

I laughed and went to sit beside her. "So, tell me what's up."

I let out a sigh before explaining. "So you know what happened with Emerson. But recently Zion has been trying to talk to me and I always get mad at him and we end up in an argument. Apart of me feels bad, but we hate each other so I don't know why I feel that way."

I looked back over at her and she was smiling. "What are you smiling about?" She shrugged and gave me a small smirk.

"Now, I know what you're gonna say cause you guys hate each other", She mocked, "But maybe, just maybe there's a chance that you guys don't. It's a silly feud that's been going on since you moved here."

I squinted at her. "Really? I mean really Luna? There's no way we're EVER going to stop hating each other."

She nodded slowly, the small smirk coming back. "Righttttt", She told me stretching out the t.

"But honestly Tia, I think maybe you should apologize. I think it's time you get over your silly fight. That way you can hang out with all of the guys and not cause an argument."

I shrugged. "I'll think about it."

Suddenly, there were three loud knocks at the door. "Who is that?", Lula asked. "I don't know. Maybe it's Gabrielle and Maddie."

The two of us got up and went downstairs to see who was there. When I opened the door it was Edwin. 

"Oh hey Edwin. What's up?" He sighed and I saw his shoulders stop a little. "It's about Zion."

I side eyed Luna and sucked in a breath, remembering what she told me.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He shook his head. "Nothing, well something happened. He's been in this mood since you guys started getting into your fights. He's been snappy to all of us and he barely leaves his room."

I felt myself frown a little. It was cause of me that he was shutting everything and everyone out.

I put on a small smile on my face. "I'm so sorry. That doesn't sound like Zion", Cause it doesn't. That was so stupid to say. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.

He nodded. "I hope he gets out of this mood soon." Before I could say anything Luna spoke up.

"Do you think it would help if Zion and Tiana spoke?"

My eyes widened and I turned my head towards her. Her mouth was wearing a smirk and I immediately knew what she had planned.

"That, that actually sounds like a good idea now that I hear it."

Sighing, I let myself agree. "If he comes here then sure." "Yea, I think it would be better that the two of you speak in private", Lula but in.

I swear, I was this close to punching her.

I plastered a fake grin on my face, and nodded slowly, not taking my eyes off her. "Yeaaa, perfect."

"Well, I'll go get him", Edwin said rushing back over to his house.
~~
Possible smut in the next chapter 🥴