Chapter 13

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
He tilted his head at me and laughed. "You're funny. You're very funny."

I stayed silent, and just looked at him hoping he would get the clue.

"You're not kidding are you?", He asked me. I shook my head slowly looking down at my feet.

"Well what do you mean you can't stop thinking about Nick? Do you like him or something? Do you not wanna be with me?"

I shook my head and immediately grabbed his hands, "No! Of course not, I wanna be with you. I'm just so confused. I don't know if I do have feelings for Nick."

He sighed and sat back near the head board, looking at me with questioning eyes. "I don't understand. What do you want me to do?"

I shrugged and fell back onto his bed. "I'm so sorry Z. I know you don't wanna hear this. I understand if you don't wanna see me anymore."

I went to go kiss his cheek and leave, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Don't be silly baby. Of course I still wanna see you. Like you said, your just confused. Maybe you should talk to Nick about this too. If he doesn't feel the same way, then you can move on."

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound so harsh", He told me. I shook my head and smiled at him, cupping his face. "Your not being harsh. Your telling me what needs to be said."

I leaned in and kissed his lips, and he returned the gesture. "I love you so much." "I love you so much." He wrapped his arms around me in a firm grip, and I laid there with him for a while.

"Ok, go talk to Nick. The sooner we figure all this stuff out, the sooner we can start fixing this." I smiled at him, pecked his lips again.

I got up and went downstairs to see Nick, not even realizing Z was following me.

"Zion, come on. Nothing's gonna happen. I'm just gonna talk to him and I'll tell you whatever happens right after. Ok?" He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Fine." He pecked my lips and went up to his room. I looked into the living room, but he wasn't here, and same thing with the kitchen.

I went back upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door. When the door opened, it revealed a shirtless Nick, in basketball shorts.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, and my mind was starting to wander to places.

"Heyyyy Tiana. Eyes up here!" I slowly looked up to his face and laughed nervously. "Sorry." "It's ok. What's up?" "I was wondering if I could talk to you."

He nodded and moved out of the way, going to sit down at his desk. I took a seat on his bed and looked over at him. "So what did you wanna talk to me about?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, um it's kind of about us." "Us?" I nodded my head. "What about us?" I started to get a knotting feeling in my stomach.

"Um, I sort of can't stop thinking about you", I mumbled. "What?" "I can't stop thinking about you."

I looked up to see his mouth open. "Oh Tiana.." In that moment, I knew he didn't feel the same way. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna go." "No! Stay here."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making me bump into his chest. I felt my face get hot and I backed up.

"What do you mean you can't stop thinking about me? Do you have feelings for me?" I shrugged. "I don't know. That's why I'm talking to you. I told Z and if he said you don't then I can move on. I mean, I love Zion. I just don't know what to do."

I saw hurt flash over his eyes as he looked at me. "You love Zion?" I nodded slowly not breaking eye contact.

He hummed and stepped closer to me, grabbing my hips. "And what if I do?" "Do what?" "Have feelings for you?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could, he attached his lips to mine, shoving his tongue in my mouth, making me slightly moan.