Chapter 27

Two weeks later (I'm so sorry for the time skips Ik they suck 🙄)

Third persons p.o.v
~~
The newly engaged couple walked around the store hand in hand, looking for things to buy their daughter.

"Oo, Baby, what about that?", Tiana pointed to a pajama thingy for a little girl or boy. It was a Minnie Mouse onsie (dk how to spell that,) that had a hood with her little pink bow and ears.

Zion's heart did a flip when he saw what his fiancé was pointing at and imagined his daughter crawling around in it.

"Yea let's get it. We should get 6 months so she grows into it and has it longer", He suggested. Tiana made a quiet noise of agreement before walking over to grab one and put it in the cart.

"Ok so, we have bottles, pajamas, outfits, shoes, breast pumps..uh what else? Or do we prettymuch have everything else at home?", T questioned the tall man standing infront of her.

He shook his head. "No, we have the other stuff at home. Let's go buy this stuff and we can go take a nap when we get back home."

The two of them made their way over to the checkout line and waited to get their things and leave. When it was finally their turn, the cashier couldn't help but notice that Zion had an engagement ring, and Tiana didn't.

Zion took notice, and said something before T did, "She proposed to me", He said with a proud grin. Tiana smiled to herself, thinking of that night, and the cashier smiled.

He could tell it was fake, but kept his mouth shut. She was most likely bothered by the fact that she proposed instead of him. And right he was. Old fashioned, old bag.

He bit down on his lip to keep himself from laughing at the thought.

Once everything was bagged and back in the cart, Zion swiped his credit card through the machine thing, and left.

Tiana rested her head on his shoulder while they walked. "Thank you for saying something. I saw her looks too", She rolled her eyes at the last part, her hormones coming into play.

"She was an old fart anyways, don't worry about what she thinks. Plus, baby she's a stranger. What matters is that we're engaged now, right?", She grinned and leaned up to peck his lips.

"Good, ok. Let's go take that nap now", He spoke before taking off back home.
~~
Zion had his arm wrapped around Tiana's waist as they slept. They had been asleep for about an hour now, small grins on their faces as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tiana's dream was just starting to get good, when she felt something odd in her stomach, making her shoot up from her sleep.

She looked around worried and placed a hand on her belly, feeling for anything unusual.

And that was when she felt it. Her daughter kicking for the first time.

"Oh my God", She whispered. She placed a hand on Zions shoulder and shook him gently. "Zion, baby wake up. Feel this, my love."

His eyes slowly opened, and he sat up rubbing them, then looking down at Tiana. "What's wrong baby? Is something bothering you?"

She took his hand and placed it on her belly for him to feel for herself. His eyes widened in realization. "Oh my God..is she?..." Tiana grinned and nodded, tearing up.

"She's kicking. Our little princess is kicking for the first time."
~~
Ughhhh idk y these chapters suckkkkk. My book is slowly turning into pooooooo 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃