Chapter 23

Two weeks later

Zion's p.o.v
~~
A baby. Like, a whole ass baby. I'm gonna be a father soon.

None of this feels real. I mean, nearly a year ago we hated each other's guts, and now we are gonna have a baby together.

"Babbyyy", I heard Tianas voice ring from upstairs. I came downstairs while she was sleeping to make us breakfast. "What's up baby?" "Can you get me a new shirt?"

I furrowed my brows and jogged up the stairs trying to find where she was. "Where are you?" "Bathro-" She cut herself off by what sounded like her throwing up.

I ran to the bathroom and held her hair back for her and rubbing her back. "It's ok. You're ok. Let it all out mama."

Once she was done she walked over to the sink and rinsed out her mouth. "I'm sorry you had to see that", She told me drying her face.

I smiled softly and went to wrap my arms around her. "Hey, you don't need to be sorry. It all comes with being pregnant." I tried to kiss her, but she turned her face. "With being a mother", I whispered and finally kissed her.

She grinned and rested her head on my chest and I started swaying us back and forth. "You hungry baby?" "No, I'll eat in a little. I wanna let my stomach settle down." I nodded my head, and lifted her bridal style and proceeded to carry her to her bed.

She giggled and threw her head back. "I could've walked you know?" "I know, but I didn't want you to."

I gently laid her down and got in bed, again, beside her. "Why don't you go eat. I just have to rest for a few minutes." I brought an arm to lay on her waist and pulled her to me. "I wanna eat with you. I'm gonna be lonely if I eat without you."

She shook her head and laughed. I watched as her eyes slowly closed and I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I pecked her forehead and closed my eyes, letting my body go to sleep beside hers.
~~
"Luna, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for freaking out on you last time we were together."

Tiana told me she wanted to tell Maddie, Gabrielle and Luna that she was pregnant with my baby.

I watched Luna grab her hand and squeeze it, while smiling. "It's ok. I know that what I said was a big that to assume."

I smiled at their friendship. "Well, um, there was something that the two of us wanted to tell you guys."

She sat back and scooted closer to me on the couch, looking at the three girls on the other couch.

"Oh my God, did Zion propose?", Maddie questioned. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I shook my head no. "No, no no. Um", I looked over at T and raised my brow and she nodded.

"We're having a baby." At the same time, they all widened their eyes and jumped up squealing. "Oh my God." "I can't believe." "I'm gonna be an aunt", Flew around the room, at the same time, making my head spin.

Tiana just smiled and told them to sit down. They all did as said, and held the biggest grins on their faces.

"What do you guys think you're having?" I looked at Tiana, and she smiled at me grabbing my hand, bringing it into her lap.

"A girl", We said at the same time, unintentionally. She looked up at me, and kissed me quickly. "You really think we're having a girl?" "I know we're having a girl", I said placing a hand on her stomach.
~~
Short chapter, I knowww. But I felt like it sucked so I ended it short.