Chapter 6

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
It's been about three days since me and Zion slept together, and I have to say, things are starting to get better.

He's been acting nice towards me, and me to him. Now, I know he's probably only doing it to sleep with me, and I know I told myself I wouldn't ever do that, but ughhhh, he's just so good.

Today the guys invited me and the girls to do a movie night, and if we wanted to, sleep over.

The other girls were already there, so they were all waiting on me.

I grabbed my last few things and made my way over to the Prettymuch house. I rang the doorbell, and when the door opened it revealed Zion.

"Hey Tia. Come in." I smiled at him. "Hey Zion. What's with the name?" He shrugged and showed me his beautiful smile.

"Don't know. Just felt like it. We are trying to become friends after all, aren't we?" I nodded. I closed the door behind me.

"Follow me", He took my hand, which made butterflies stir up in my stomach, and guided me to the living room where everyone else was.

"Hey guys", I greeted everyone. "Hey", They all spoke back in unison. Their focus was on the tv, which was already playing a movie.

"Come sit beside me", Zion whispered in my ear. He took hold of my hand once again and led us to the only two empty seats.

He sat down, followed by me doing the same actions. I tried to focus my attention on the movie, but I couldn't. Z and I were so close, and I was starting to get that feeling again.

I side-eyed him and I saw that he was looking down at me with a smile.

"What?" "You look really pretty, that's all", Anddddddd my heart just melted.

How could he be so sweet all of a sudden, when like two weeks ago he was being a complete ass?

"Thank you", I whispered. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me to snuggle into his side. "You smell good", He whispered again to me.

I smiled at him and tried putting my attention on the tv. "Tiana", Zion called out. I would've let out a groan by how much he was distracting me, but everyone was around us.

"Yes Z?" All of a sudden, Zion was leaning down and had his lips puckered up. I pushed him away and leaned back. 

I looked to my side to see if anyone was watching, but no one was. "What are you doing?", I whisper yelled, and it came out angrier then I was.

His face softened and he got up and stormed off to his room. I sighed and looked over and everyone was watching me. "What's going on with him?", Luna asked.

I shrugged and she nodded, and began to grow a smirk. I rolled my eyes and slouched on the couch. "Should I go talk to him?", Nick asked. I shook my head. This was my doing, so I may as well be the one to talk to him.

"I'll do it." I slowly walked up to Zions room and knocked on the door. "Z? Can you let me in please so we can talk? I'm sorry I was so angry."

Nothing. I didn't hear a single thing come out of his room. I put my ear to the door and heard what sounded like soft cries.

I'm such an ass. I groaned and let myself in his room. His was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I walked over and got on my knees infront of him.

"Zion, I'm so sorry. Please stop crying, your gonna make me cry." He didn't move his head, so I slowly picked up his head and placed it in my hands, so he was looking at me.

We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and I started to lean in. Suddenly, he pushed me away and I could see something of anger take over his face.

"Why are you tryna kiss me now? I tried downstairs and you don't want it. Get outta here with that bullshit."

He got up and was about to leave his room, but my hand latched onto his wrist and pulled him back. "Why are you so angry? Why are you even trying to kiss me? I thought we hated each other."

He sighed and looked down at his feet and mumbled something. "What?" He finally looked up at me. "I think I may have feelings for you."