Chapter 21

Luna's p.o.v
~~
"I don't know guys. I've been feeling weird lately."

Tiana called me and Gabrielle out to lunch. She told us she's been feeling really sick lately.

"Well how long does it last?" She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "A few hours after I wake up. Then I perfectly fine for the rest of the day."

Pregnant. She is pregnanttttt. I mean what else could it be? I didn't want to freak her out so I didn't say it right away.

I stayed quiet while Gabbie suggested she go to the doctors.

"I guess that's the only option left. I don't know what could be wrong."

I took a drink from my coffee and tried not to look at her. "What do you think Lu?" I almost choked on my drink when she asked me the question.

"Uhhh..umm, maybeyoumightbepregnant?", I mumbled out. I flinched when she opened her mouth and I covered my face with my hands. "What are you doing?"

I lowered my hands I saw that the two of them were looking at me like I was crazy. I chucked nervously and sat up straight. "Um, I said that maybe your pregnant?"

Her eyes widened and she immediately shook her head. "No. That's not possible. We use protection every time." She stood up and looked at me with watery eyes before storming away.

"Tiana! Tiana, come on. Come back."

By the time I reached her, she sped off in her car. "Ughhhh." I dragged myself back to Gabbie who was looking at me with a small grin. "What?" 

She shrugged, "I think your right. And I think she thinks your right too which is why she stormed off."

I sat down and rested my head on the table. "Don't worry Luna. Your just looking out for her and telling her what it sounds like." I nodded, my head against the table.

"But imagine if she was pregnant. Oh my god, it would be the cutest baby ever!", She squealed.

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
"There's no way I can be pregnant. No way", I repeated.

I came back home and called Nick in a panic. "You need to relax. Calm down. We'll get you a test to determine if you are or if you aren't."

I sighed and flopped back on to my back. "Thank you Nick. I knew you could help me."

He smiled at me and grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. "Relaxxxx. Come on mamacita. There's nothing to worry about right now. Ok?" I nodded and pulled him into a hug, sitting there for a while.

"Ok, lemme run to the store to get a pregnancy test. I'll be right back ok?" I nodded and he left a kiss on my head before heading downstairs and outside.

I ran my hands through my hair and let out a small sigh before I finally let my eyes water. I put my head in my hands, and let everything out.

What if I was pregnant? What if Z didn't want the baby and left me. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having a baby, cause it's really life's greatest blessing. I just don't want Zion to leave me.

Ok, enough thinking negative. I wiped my eyes with my hands and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while before letting my hands lift up my shirt and rub my belly.

I smiled, and even giggled a little. Oh my gosh, what if I am pregnant. This would be so much fun. I mean yes, it's a huge responsibility, but imagine a mini me or mini Zion running around here.

If it was a boy, he could be a mommy's boy, a girl, mommy princess. Or daddy's.

Interrupting my thoughts, there was a knock on the door. It couldn't have been Nick because he knew just to walk in cause he had the test with him.

I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs, the feeling of giddy ness taking over my body. I laid my hand on my stomach before opening the door.

Then my hand dropped and so did my jaw. "Zion?"