Chapter 11

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
Today is the day I get Zion back. Hopefully he actually takes me back.

This morning kinda broke my heart in a way. It felt like Nick and I were breaking up, and yea we're still gonna be best friends, but we can never connect that way again.

Maddie was coming back with Luna and Gabbie later, so I still had time to go over to the boys house.

I just finished getting dressed, so now I was on my way to the boys. I took one final breath and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened up to reveal Brandon. "Hey Tiana. What are you doing here?" I smiled at him.

"Hey Brandon. I came here to talk to Zion. Is here here?" He nodded his head and moved out of the way so I could step in.

"In his room?" "Yea." I gave him a thumbs up and jogged up to Z's room. I took another deep breath before knocking on his bedroom door.

"Who is it?", I heard his deep voice shout, sending chills throughout my body. "It's me." Not even a second later, the door unlocked and opened to reveal the 6'3 boy I've been longing for.

"Tiana? What are you doing here?" "Hey Z. I was hoping we could talk?"

He kind of just stared at me for a second. I smiled nervously and finally he let me into his room, closing the door behind me.

"Soooo, what did you wanna talk about?" I sat on the bed and he came and took a seat beside me. "Um, about us?"

He looked down at his feet and looked back up at me. "There is no us?" I shrugged, "Well, I want there to be."

I rested my hand on his thigh and turned his head to look at me.

"Look, I really messed up. I should not have blown up the way I did. We weren't even together. I guess it's just cause Emerson did the same thing to me. I figured if I can't trust you when we're not even in a relationship yet how am I supposed to trust you when we are? You know?"

His head slowly nodded and he leaned forward and cupped my face.

"I think I'm the one that's supposed to be apologizing. I shouldn't have slept with Sammi. Whether she seduced me or not. And I'm so sorry, babygirl, for telling you to fuck off. I'm so so so so sorry", And then his tears came.

"I just can't believe we're actually doing this. It doesn't feel real. You know? Like, what? A month and a half ago we hated each other. A-And, now I'm about to tell you, I love you."

He looked into my eyes, and then mine started to get watery. I smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him.

He slowly laid me down and hovered his body over mine. I found his hands, and linked our fingers. "You really love me?", I whispered against his lips.

He pulled his head back slightly and nodded. "I do. I really love you. I realized that when we were apart, I never wanted to do it again. Ever." He smiled and pecked my lips.

I sucked in a breath. "Z..." "What's up baby?" I haven't said this to anyone that I've ever dated.

"I-I love you too." I whispered. He giggled and let go of my hands to cup my face again and kiss me really hard.

"Say it again." "I love you", I grinned. "I can't hear you. Speak louder T."

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I shouted.
~~
I am not happy with this chapter at all. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with me but I've redone this and other chapters over and over so many times. I think I'm just trying to make the book better and I think it's just overwhelming me 😤😔