Chapter 14

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
I brought my hands up to Nicks neck and pushed myself into his body, deepening the kiss.

After a few seconds I pulled away and stepped back from him. "I'm sorry, Nick. I can't do that to Zion."

"Did you realize anything?" I shook my head. "Well, do you wanna kiss again?" I fiddled with my thumbs, but slowly nodded. "So then what do you think that means?"

I sighed and looked up at him. "That I may have feelings for you?" He nodded and stepped closer to me. "Listen, Tiana, over our time together, I realized that I was developing feelings for you. I hated it when you wanted to end things. But I understand, you wanted to go back to Zion. And right now, if that's what you want, I will not stand in your way of being happy."

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him into a hug. "Thank you Nick. But, why don't we talk to Z and see what he says?"

He nodded and kissed the top of my head before I pulled away and went to go get Zion from his room.

I walked in and saw him working on his computer. I went over to him and tapped his shoulder, causing his to jump a little.

When he saw it was me, he smiled and pulled me down onto his lap. "Hey baby. How'd it go with Nick?"

"I was actually wondering if you could come with me to talk to him?" He furrowed his eyebrows in a questioning manner, but came with me nonetheless.

When I went back Nick was waiting for us to get there. He stood up and smiled. I smiled back.

"Ok Z, we wanted to talk to you about something."

He sighed, knowing what was coming. "What's up?" "Nick and I talked about it, and we both have feelings for each other. Not being big ones, though. They're only minor crushes, I would say. Right Nick?"

I turned to Nick and he was nodding. "So what do you wanna do?", Zion asked. "Well, right now I'm not sure. I just wanted to tell you. And I'm so sorry again Z. I know this isn't what you wanted. First I was with sleeping around with Nick for a month and now this."

He smiled softly at me and went to go sit beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. "It's ok baby. I know this is all..confusing, I guess?"

I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. "I know, it's just that this whole time you've seen no one. You've been waiting for me, and I was sleeping around. I feel like...a hoe."

The tears fell onto my cheeks, and I looked up at Nick who looked ashamed of himself.

"No T, no. I did this. If I hadn't slept with Sammi none of this wouldn't have ever happened. And your not a hoe, you turned to someone that was there for you when you were hurting."

Before I could say something else, Nick opened his mouth and started talking. "I'm sorry guys. This is also my fault. I'm the one who slept with Tiana. Again and again. I could've said no, and I didn't. I'm sorry to both of you."

Zion got up and hugged him. He didn't do no handshake or dumb shit like that, just a hug. "Thank you man. You took care of her. You didn't do anything wrong."

I saw Nick slightly smile, making my heart warm. I was really happy that they weren't fighting.

"Hey I have an idea!", Zion said out of the blue. Both Nick and I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"Why don't the both us take you on a date? Which ever you feel you have more of a connection with and enjoy more, you can be with them."

He stopped and began speaking again. "Sorry. That doesn't sound right. I can't talk lately", He chuckled, "I just meant that whoever you feel you have a stronger connection with, the two of us will be happy with whoever it is."

I turned my head to Nick who was nodding along with what Zion said.

"I mean, only if you're ok with it baby." Z came and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ok, yea let's do it."