Chapter 25

One month later

Zion's p.o.v
~~
"Anddd that's the last of it." I finished setting up my gaming station (idk what it's called 😂 I don't play video games) in our now shared bedroom.

"Ok baby, I'm gonna go dry my hair so we can go to the doctors", I turned towards Tiana and seen her in a towel with water dripping down towards her breasts.

"Umm..ok. Yea, you go do..that." She furrowed her brows at me before pulling the towel off from around her body to dry her hair alittle.

I felt my jaw drop open as I stared at her completely naked body.

"What? Do you not want me naked around you?" She took the towel down from her head and slowly brought it back down to cover herself.

I walked over to her and threw it on the ground. I wrapped my arms and pressed my fully clothed body to her bare one. I saw a light blush grow on her cheeks as she looked down.

I lifted her head and pressed my lips to hers and I heard her hum. Suddenly, she let go and pulled me towards the bed. "No baby, we have the appointment."

She smirked at me, "We'll be quick. And if not, I'll just tell them I was sick-" She leaned up to whisper in my ear, "-I'm horny for you, daddy."

My eyes widened as I pulled away to look down at her. She laid back and spread her legs in front of me. I raked my eyes down her body and stopped, looking down at her pussy before looking back at her face. She had a single eyebrow raised still wearing a slight smirk.

"So?" I nodded, pulling my shirt over my head. "Oh yeah."
~~
"Anddd right there is your little baby." The nurse zoomed in and showed us the little peanut sized baby growing in Tiana.

I threw my hand over my mouth and started tearing up. That's my baby.

"I'll give you two a moment." I nodded at the nurse and looked down at Tiana. She was bawling her eyes out, so I took my thumb and wiped her tears.

"I don't see it", She sobbed. "What?", I almost let out a laugh. Why was she crying then?

"I don't see it." "Ok, ok hold on."

I wrapped my left arm around her little body, and pulled the computer closer to us. I took my pointer finger and pointed at our teeny tiny baby.

"Right there baby. Do you see it?" I looked down at her and saw her crying again, causing me to smile. "Noooo, I don't-" She threw her head back, "I'm such a terrible mother. I can't even see my own baby."

She pulled me by my shirt closer to her and sobbed into my stomach. I ran my fingers through her hair and laughed. "It isn't funny, asshole", She muttered the last part.

"Damn ok. Let's try one more time." She nodded and wiped her eyes. She sat up all the way and stared at the computer screen, with me pointing again.

"Wait, I see it. Oh my God, I see it! I see the baby!" She jumped up and squeezed me in her arms. Then she started crying, again. "I see our baby."

I nodded and rested my head on hers. I stared at the screen and eventually felt my eyes begin to stare as well. "I can't believe that's ours."

I pulled away and lifted her head with my finger by her chin. She stared into my eyes before giving me a small grin.

"I love you," And she leaned up on her tippy toes to kiss my lips. I lifted her by the waist and plopped her down on the bed she was laying on before.

"I love you too", And then I continued kissing her full lips.
~~
I was thinking of Rachel and Ross at this part. But it's ✨poo✨Anyways, after this chapter, there r gonna be some pretty large time skips just so the book isn't that awkward if that makes any sense cuz Ik if I don't do time skips the whole thing is gonna be horrible.