four

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Four | Water Park

"Taehyunie, are you awake? I made some pancakes with a blueberry smile face." Mark said as he finished up in my kitchen.

Mark had often stayed over for fun and yesterday was one of those nights. Taehyun really enjoyed his presence because Mark knew how to play on his level.

"Yes." Taehyun answered adorably with a yawn. He had just climbed out of his own little bed and stumbled out to the kitchen and dining room area where Mark and I were.

Mark had the idea of making pancakes so I let him do it. He was making the last one when Taehyun appeared in his pajamas.

Taehyun climbed up onto the bench seat next to me because the table SM had provided us here was like a modern picnic table without splinters. It was completely black and very sleek looking.

"Hm?" Taehyun said slightly shocked as he looked down. Mark looked over from Taehyun's outburst.

Taehyun poked his diaper and looked up since it was full. "Mama?" He said while looking up at me.

"Okay, okay. I'll change your diaper." I said while Mark laughed.

"It's so funny that he signals to you that his diaper is full by poking it." Mark said, still laughing very hard.

I picked Taehyun up and carried him to my room. Since the bed was big, Mark had just slept on one side of the bed. He made a division by placing pillows down the middle of the bed for my space.

I had gotten Taehyun a little bed for himself so that he'd feel like a big boy. His bed was still in the same room as my bed so he wasn't alone at night.

"Okay, let's see." I said while laying him down. He laid on the bed, waiting as I pulled his pants down and checking his diaper.

"Just pee pee." I said glad because I did not want to deal with poop this early in the morning.

"Oh man, I forgot how small baby boy weiners are." Mark said as his voice was behind me.

"Too young to remember?" I asked while laughing. I put a new diaper on and pulled his pajama pants back up.

"Definitely." Mark said with a smile when I turned around to face him. His eyes were shining as it reflected the light, making him seem like he was staring at me with adoration, but it wasn't.

"Let's eat." I said before placing Taehyun on the floor. He walked to the dining room in front of us before waiting to be served.

"This one is made specially for Taehyunie." Mark said as he put a plate in front of Taehyun. "It has cut up blueberries as the smile and strawberries for the eyes and hair."

Our pancakes weren't decorated with smiley faces. Mark wanted Taehyun to feel special so he made the smiley face to make Taehyun more interested in the food.