eleven *

Lowkey

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eleven | Home *
MATURE CONTENT

"Mommy?" I heard the door creak open slightly. I was about half awake because I woke up easily after becoming a mom.

"Taehyunie?" I said sleepily. I opened my eyes slightly to see him at the doorway in his pajamas.

It was a month after Mark had left for tour, and he was supposed to come home today. Taehyun had missed him dearly and was sad especially in the beginning days of Mark being gone.

Taehyun had also become restless at night and had problems sleeping. That meant he had trouble sleeping in his own room, but I kept him sleeping there to build a routine.

It just meant that he'd occasionally come over to my room to see if I was up. If I wasn't up, he'd wait and call my name so I could give him permission to stay in my room.

I checked the time to see it was two in the morning. He didn't have a set time he'd come in my room, it was just whenever he woke up in the middle of the night.

"Tae no sleepy." He said while holding onto the doorknob. He couldn't twist it but he was just using it for pushing the door open.

"Okay." I sighed. "Come stay with mommy."

He pushed the door until it was slightly closed before running to the bed. He climbed up and plopped down next to me.

I pulled him close to me for a cuddle and I closed my eyes again. "Sleep, Taehyunie. Daddy comes home today." I said.

"Okay, mommy." He said cutely before I peeked my eyes open to see that he had closed his eyes.

When we woke up later, it was the usual time we woke up. I brushed his teeth and my own before making breakfast.

"Mommy, daddy come home?" He asked me as I poured him cereal.

"Yes, are you excited?" I asked him.

He had a smile on his face as he ate his cereal. "Yes. Tae happy, happy." He said.

"Ah, Taehyun is very happy." I said so I could teach him the word 'very'.

He still refused to say it.

"We can't go to the airport to see daddy, but he will be driven here with the guys." I told Taehyun.

"When Tae, da-- when Tae-- when Tae see daddy?" He said as he tried forming the sentence. His mind was searching for the right words and the right order.

"In an hour." I said. "We stay home today. It's the weekend. We wait here for daddy."

He continued eating his cereal as I ran my hand through his hair. "Did you sleep okay? Are you still tired?" I asked. I gave him a kiss on his head before eating cereal as well.