Chapter 3: Your not leaving

Carter squinted her eyes open, groaning she sat up. Regaining focus she noticed the blood stained sheets, her heart began to race. Looking around she wasn't in the hotel anymore- "Don't freak out" his dark voice spoke, her head snapped to her side where Tobias was smiling at her. Holding the sheet tighter to her naked chest she tried to remember what happened. "I don't understand- umm- how- when did you- Where am I" Carter mumbled confused.

"Your cousin tried to drug you and have an old man bed you- a reporter was going to catch the whole thing" Tobias spoke, "You found me" Carter spoke, "Not exactly- I've been watching you- the old man works for me he tipped me off" Tobias grinned. "Why are you watching me" Carter spoke, "You've peeked my interest Dr. Harrington" Tobias spoke. Carter rubbed her face looking down to the blood stained sheets, standing up she plummeted to the floor her body ached. "I didn't know you were a virgin- I was rough" Tobias spoke picking her up her face flushed red, she was shocked.

"You should rest a little- I'll be back" Tobias spoke, Carter banged her head against the bed frame. "Stupid- you stupid girl" She kicked her self. Getting off the bed she looked for her purse but couldn't find it, "Must have dropped it" Carter mumbled, picking up her dress it was completely torn. "That animal" she glared looking at the picture of him on his nightstand. Making her way to his closet she grabbed a t shirt and shorts, taking a shower she peeped her head out of the door. "I gotta get out of here" She encouraged herself quickly walking down the hallways she looked for an exit.

"Miss- Tobias is not back yet" A voice spoke, turning she found a man. "I'm just looking for a door- I really need to get home" Carter fidgeted. "We're you trying to escape" Tobias's voice startled her, "Escape- I didn't realize I was your prisoner" Carter snapped, stupid Carter don't make the mafia guy mad. "You can leave" Tobias spoke dismissing the man from earlier. "Feeling better" Tobias spoke, his cold demeanour would send anyone running for the hills. "Yes- if you could just tell me how to get out of here I really should get home" Carter spoke turning around she began to walk down the stairs.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding- I don't intend to let you leave" Tobias spoke, Carter froze. "So your kidnapping me- that's illegal" Carter snapped. "I do a lot of things that are illegal sweetheart" Tobias grinned. "You joking- my family is going to be worried" Carter spoke, her anxiety growing with every minute she realized he wasn't joking around with her.

"Your family tried to drug you and sell you to a man twice your age" Tobias scoffed, his anger growing. "Well families are complicated- I still have a dad who loves me- a job- a life" Carter spoke. "Your staying here" Tobias spoke dismissing her comments, "Not happening" Carter spoke taking off down the stairs she opened up every door she could find. "Why is this place so big" Carter yelled, finally finding what looked like the front door she opened it. Stepping out onto the huge driveway, it went on forever but Carter's stomach dropped. "Where am I" She mumbled.

"My house is in a remote area- no one lives around here" Tobias spoke standing beside her. "No this can't be happening" Carter spoke backing away, "Let's get you something to eat" Tobias spoke taking her hands she struggled, "Why are you doing this" Carter yelled, "I thought it was obvious- I like you" Tobias spoke, Carter blushed. "You- you don't even know me" She snapped. "Let me go" Carter fought pulling away, "Stop fighting me Carter" Tobias replied, "Whats going on here" A voice spoke, Carter turned to find a woman, she was beautiful. "Please help me- this psychopath kidnapped me" Carter spoke rushing forward. Looking at her with an amused look Natasha smiled, "Kidnapping girls big brother- I didn't think you were that bad looking" Natasha smirked, Tobias glared at her.

"Brother" Carter whispered, damn it. "I recognize you- your Carter Harrington" Natasha spoke. "Your not suppose to be back for another week" Tobias spoke, "Those fashion shows are so boring" Natasha scoffed, "What's going here" Natasha smiled. "I like her" Tobias shrugged, "And she doesn't like you" Natasha spoke, "Of course not- I don't even know who he is" Carter groaned, "A women who isn't throwing themselves at you- I'm impressed" Natasha spoke.

"Carter will be staying here- keep an eye on her" Tobias spoke. "Is this the new lady boss" Another voice came, "Simon- Ash- good Your here" Tobias spoke, "This is Carter- she's staying here" Tobias spoke, "This is Simon and Ash" Tobias spoke, "I really don't care" Carter mumbled. "Nice to meet you lady boss" Ash smiled, "Please don't call me that" Carter spoke, "Call me Carter" She added noticing Tobias tense at her words, don't get yourself killed Carter she couldn't help but think.

"Dinner is ready" Simon spoke, Tobias led Carter to a grand dining room- was everything these people did so lavished. Sitting her down, a small women came out to serve them. Looking down to her plate Carter was hungry- looking around everyone was eating. "What's wrong not hungry Carter" Natasha spoke, "Can you please let me go home" Carter spoke looking at Tobias. "I said No" Tobias replied, "Now eat" He spoke.

"No" Carter spoke, "I'm not going to eat until you let me go home" She snapped shoving the plate forward she stood to her feet and left. "Your going to have your hands filled with her" Ash laughed. Tobias glared at him following after Carter she was back in his room looking out the window. "You haven't eaten all day- you need to eat something" Tobias spoke. "The only thing I want to do is go home" Carter spoke. Tobias towered over her, "Don't do it Carter- don't fight me- you won't win" Tobias spoke holding her firm against the wall. "I'm not eating until you let me go" Carter gritted. Tobias smirked picking her up he dropped her on the bed, "What are you doing" Carter spoke, "I'm going to do you" Tobias spoke, "What- are you crazy" Carter spoke struggling against Tobias, pinning her hands down he kissed her passionately, ripping the shirt off her body he was going to make sure she knew who he was.