Chapter 11: I'm a Muretti

"Where is she" Tobias yelled, "The camera's showed her getting pulled into a black car" Ash spoke reviewing the video footage. "I'm running the license plate" he added. "I shouldn't have let her go" Tobias spoke slamming his glass into the wall. "It's my fault I should have went with her in the changing room" Natasha spoke.

"The car is registered to Lucas Muretti" Ash spoke, "Damn it- get the guys- If he touches a hair on her head I'm going to kill him" Tobias spoke.

"And so that's the story" Johnathan spoke, it was night out. "Sounds like a tragedy" Carter spoke wiping her tears, "It wasn't- your mother did what she thought was best for you- Henry was a huge part of your life and I don't expect you to cut him out" Johnathan spoke.

"Thanks" Carter spoke hugging her father, "Mr. Muretti- Tobias is here" The maid spoke, "How did he find me" Carter spoke, "Stay here" Johnathan spoke.

"Give me back my wife" Tobias spoke, "Who says I have your wife" Lucas smirked, "The video footage shows her being pulled into your car" Tobias spoke, "Whats all the commotion" Johnathan spoke, "Your son has my wife- if you hurt her I'll kill you" Tobias spat. "Interesting" Lucas spoke, "You really do love her" Lucas spoke.

"Please leave my house" Johnathan spoke, "Mr. Muretti I hope you know this means war" Tobias spoke. "Such a hot headed boy" Johnathan spoke shaking his head, "He's like you" Johnathan muttered looking at his own son. "Fine have it your way" Tobias spoke, "Stop" Carter spoke descending the stairs, "Tobias I'm fine" Carter spoke, Lucas stopped her standing in front of her. "Let her go" Tobias spoke.

"Do you want to go" Lucas spoke looking back at Carter, Carter bit her lips. "No" She spoke, she didn't want to be locked up anymore she wanted her freedom back, she wanted to get to know her biological family. "What" Tobias yelled- "What did you do to her- Carter if he's threatening you I'm much stronger" Tobias spoke. "No one is threatening me- I planned the scene at the mall with Lucas's help" Carter spoke, Tobias could see red.

"I'm not your prisoner anymore" Carter spoke, "I'm going to my room" Carter spoke to a Lucas. "Your room" Tobias spoke his eyes were dark. "Carter is going to stay here" Lucas spoke. "Carter come here right now- or I'll kill your father and cousin" Tobias spoke. "Unfortunately we've moved Henry and Nick to a safe place" Lucas smirked, "You bastard" Tobias yelled punching him to the floor, "Lucas" Carter spoke helping up. "I think you should leave" Carter glared, "I'm going to kill everyone in your gang until you come back to me" Tobias spoke walking out of the mansion.

"I'm sorry you got hurt- no one has to get hurt- maybe I should just go back" Carter spoke, "He's not serious Carter- if he starts killing for you- the other mafia will be furious- it's almost like a code you know" Lucas spoke putting ice on his busted lip. "Thank god" Carter spoke.

"Tobias stop your going to break everything" Natasha spoke, "Why is she with him- does she love him" Tobias yelled, he was drunk. "I don't think so- I think she's using him as protection" Natasha spoke. "Why did she run away- I thought we were finally moving forward" Tobias slurred, "I think she was really mad when you forced her to marry you- I think she's doing this to make you pay" Simon spoke, "Well it hurts like hell" Tobias spoke.

"Miss. Muretti there's a guest here to see you" Laura spoke, "Who is it" Carter spoke, "A woman" She replied, Carter nodded following her. "Carter" Natasha spoke standing up, "Natasha" Carter spoke. "Can we talk" she spoke, Carter nodded. "Tobias is a mess" Natasha spoke, "I was to when he forced me to marry him" Carter spoke, "Whats going with Lucas" Carter spoke.

"If I tell you- you can't tell Tobias" Carter spoke, Natasha nodded. "Your a Muretti" Natasha gasped after Carter explained what happened. "Wait why didn't you just tell Tobias that- he thinks your with Lucas" Natasha spoke. "I know- it's pay back for kidnapping me" Carter shrugged. "Are you going to come back" Natasha spoke, "I don't know- I want Tobias to admit what he did was wrong" Carter spoke.

"Promise me you won't say anything" Carter spoke, "I promise" Natasha spoke hugging Carter. "What did Carter say" Tobias spoke, he had been drinking a lot, "Sorry she's not coming back" Natasha spoke, "Of course" Tobias spoke moving his self to the chair. "Tobias you have to pull yourself together- you still have a mob to run" Natasha spoke.

"I just want her" Tobias mumbled, Natasha hugged him. "She'll come home trust me" Natasha spoke, "Why do you say that" Tobias spoke drinking from the bottle of scotch. "Because your soul mates" Natasha smiled, Tobias stared at his wedding ring.

Carter stared at the night sky, "I know it's none of my business but "You Miss Tobias" Lucas spoke, "I don't" Carter mumbled. "You know I watched my dad love your mom for years- I watched him look at pictures of you growing up wanting to be there at your school meetings- graduations" Lucas spoke, "Where are you going with this" Carter spoke, "Tobias seems to love you a lot- and even though your to stubborn to admit it- you love him to" Lucas spoke.

"How do you know that I love him" Carter spoke, "Well for starters you get all flustered when you see him and there's the fact that your still married to him" Lucas spoke. "Am I crazy- I was this normal girl with a job and all of a sudden he kidnaps me and Forces me to marry him- I should hate him- I should want to kill him but I get all flustered around him, I miss him when he's not around" Carter spoke.

"Yeah it's called Love" Lucas spoke.