Chapter 4: The Quick Escape

Carter pulled the sheets over her naked body, she glared at Tobias buttoning up his shirt. "Hungry" he smirked, Carter slapped him, she hated that stupid smirk. "I hate you" she gritted, "Should I show you again how much I love you" Tobias spoke kissing her hand, the small women from before returned holding a tray, Tobias took it dismissing her he placed it in front of Carter. "Eat" he demanded, Rolling her eyes she picked up the sand which and ate it.

Carter showered despite her aching body, damn Tobias really was an animal. Pulling on his shirt she realized he had ripped her underwear, putting on his boxers she found Tobias having a cigarette on the balcony, his eyes darkened seeing her beautiful figure. "God your so beautiful" he smiled, Carter blushed. "Um- you- um" Carter began to speak, she was embarrassed to say he ripped her underwear, "Whats wrong" Tobias spoke, "You ripped my underwear" She whispered, "What" He spoke. "You ripped my underwear" she gritted, Tobias blushed. "Oh- um- I'll get Natasha to pick you up some tomorrow- and anything else you need" he spoke. "Or you could just let me go home" Carter spoke. "Would you fall in love with me from home" Tobias spoke, "I wouldn't fall in love with you here either" Carter retorted, "We'll see about that- after all you've given me your first kiss- your virginity- your heart is next" Tobias shrugged.

"I didn't give you anything- you stole my first kiss and I was drugged- you could have took me home or to a doctor" Carter snapped, "You were begging me to help you" Tobias smirked, Carter blushed. "Like I said I was drugged" Carter muttered. "Speaking of that I have a surprise for you" Tobias spoke holding up a newspaper the headline read, "Amanda Harrington cheats on millionaire husband with older man" Carter read, "I don't understand" Carter spoke. "I sent my people to drug her and give her a taste of her own medicine- her image is slandered and her husband is filing for divorce" Tobias spoke. "Why- why would you do that" Carter spoke.

"Your my woman- no one is allowed to hurt you" Tobias spoke, his voice becoming dark and scary. Carter's heart skipped a beat, "Well thank you but you really didn't have to fight fire with fire" Carter spoke, "Do you not know who I am baby- in my line of work it's an eye for an eye" Tobias smirked. "I'm not your women" Carter scoffed walking away she pulled the sheets over her body, closing her eyes she hopped this was just a bad dream.

"Thank you for the clothes" Carter spoke taking the bags from Natasha. "Not a problem- I was hoping to take you with me but Tobias said absolutely not" She spoke. "Of course he did" Carter glared at Tobias, "I'll let you go shopping when you say you love me" Tobias spoke. Carter changed into a sun dress, "Feels good to have underwear" Carter mumbled. Noticing the quiet house she took this opportunity to find a way to escape, looking through every door she couldn't believe how big this place was.

"Damn it" Carter huffed sitting on the cold bathroom tiles her eyes wondered to the window, biting her gums she opened it. "I mean I won't die" She contemplated the jump. Climbing out the window she dangled for a little bit before letting go, a sharp pain shot through her foot from the landing, "Ouch" she whined holding back the tears, trying to walk she new she must have sprung her ankle, limping around the building she looked for a way out. "Why are there so many trees" Carter groaned.

Noticing a few people running she squatted behind a bush. "Lady boss is missing" people yelled frantically, "Peeking around the bushes she could see Tobias's car pull up and someone explain to him she was missing, he immediately started cursing. Crawling from bush to bush Carter didn't know what her next move was.

"I have to climb the fence" Carter mumbled her foot was hurting, prompting herself to climb she fell back in pain a few times before she finally took a deep breath and hurled herself over the first half of the fence, "You can do this" She spoke. Looking up she was met face to face with one of Tobias's men. "Sorry about this lady boss" He spoke pushing her down Carter squinted her eyes waiting for impact but someone caught her just in time. Shoving him away she landed on her foot, pain shot through her leg and she plummeted to the ground. "Ouch" she hissed, looking up Tobias stood over her. "Are you mad" she spoke, crouching down to her level his eyes were dark, "Furious" he spoke.

"Aren't you a doctor" Tobias spoke as Simon wrapped her foot. "Your lucky no broken bones" Simon smiled, "Your a doctor to" Carter spoke, Simon nodded. Picking her up Tobias placed her on his bed, "You could have gotten seriously hurt" Tobias yelled, "I was just trying to go home" Carter yelled back.

"Your not going home" Tobias gritted. "You've said that already- doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you" Carter snapped, "Im going to fight you until you let me go" Carter added. Tobias pulled Carter under him, "Your mine Carter- fight me all you want I'll punish you all I want" he smirked before taking her again.

"What do you want to do" Simon spoke, Tobias drew long on his cigarette. "I need a way to control her" Tobias spoke, "Isn't that to much- you won't win her heart like that" Natasha spoke. "So what should I do" Tobias spoke. "Take her on a date- oh to Paris where people won't recognize her" Natasha spoke. Tobias nodded, "That's actually not a bad idea" Tobias spoke.