"Angle,The Savior"

Angel, the Savior

 Daniel looked at his empty house.  He knew this would happen, sooner or later.  Even without him having to trigger everything.  From the beginning Beam had been preparing to leave.  For six months, despite living with him, Beam always put his clothes in a suitcase.  Beam lives here but his heart doesn't. But, he didn't think that Beam would leave so soon.

 "Shit, where is the child now?" Daniel said worriedly.  

 Beam is a little crazy.  He is not a person who likes to think long.  He will follow the will of others if he likes that person.  That is what Daniel has done so far, holding on to Beam's kindness.  Despite knowing Beam did not love him but he continued to hold it.

 Daniel looked at the telephone number on his cellphone.  There are only four people in this world that Beam believes, and Daniel knows that one of them is not him.  Daniel thought for a moment before he finally called someone.

 "Hello" is currently eight o'clock at night.  Daniel didn't expect Phana to pick up the phone on the first ring.

 "Ha-hello" Daniel answered nervously.  He walked back and forth to calm his heart.

 "What's wrong, Phi? Did Beam cause trouble?"  asked Phana. Daniel sighed. He knew Beam was not with Phana just by hearing Phana's reaction.  If Phana behaves like this then Kit also definitely doesn't know Beam's whereabouts.

 "It seems I dialed the wrong number," Daniel dodged.

 "How are you?"  Daniel asked politely

 Phana paused for a moment "Better since Phi picked Beam" he joked.  Daniel laughs awkwardly. Phana will kill him if he knows that Beam is no longer with him.  

 "Good, then ... um ... see you later" Daniel answered as he disconnected the phone.

 Daniel took a deep breath.  The next name on the Beam confidant list is the two parent beams.  But Daniel knows, Beam hates his parents who are now remarried. So Beam can't be with them.

 Daniel looked at the last message Beam gave him.

 "I'll wait for you at the office"

 Daniel feels guilty.  He had a job in Hong Kong for a week before they separated.  It was there that he decided to say yes to the director's invitation.  Married their Director's only daughter. Daniel sighed.  

 "Beam  I know you hate me but at least tell me where you are. Don't make me worry," he sent a massage to beam.

 Daniel stood at the window of his room.  He stared blankly at his bed. Beam really left him, not only running away from him but also his work.

 "Shit" Daniel hit the wall of his apartment strongly.  His hands hurt but his heart aches more.

#other side.

Beam followed Forth into his apartment.  He was a little drunk so it was difficult to drag his suitcase.  He put his suitcase in the middle of the room.  

 "It's not what I expected," Beam said, looking around.

 "Why? Is this too small? Or too ordinary?"  asked Forth with a faint smile. He walked into a room and opened the door to the room.  Beam dragged his suitcase and entered the room.

 "I live alone so what for living in a spacious house" he replied.  Beam looked out the window of the room. Beam can see a spacious balcony, mini swimming pool and views of the Chao Prays river which is decorated with lights and magnificent Wat arun.  This place is definitely not cheap.