The Real Devil

Forth woke up and gasped.  He had a bad dream. Dream Beam left him.  He was relieved when he saw Beam still fast asleep beside him.  Beam put his head on Forth's chest and hugged his waist tightly.  Forth stared in amazement at the man beside him. Beam's soft black hair falls over his eyes.  So contrast with white skin. Beam looks really like what the people behind him say, Angel.

 Beam moved slightly when Forth tried to smooth Beam's front hair.

 "Hush ... sleep again," whispered Forth, pulling the blanket up to cover Beam's shoulder and hugging Beam tightly.  Beam fell asleep while hugging Forth.

 Forth smiled faintly.  He likes this. Beam in his arms.  But there is a feeling of anxiety in his heart.  They have been dating for more than a month but Beam still keeps all his clothes in the suitcase.  But Forth said nothing to Beam. He will do anything so Beam feels that this house is his property too.  

 ****

 "For God's sake!"  Lam said irritably.

 "We have no other choice. There is only Beam left," he added.

 Forth looked at Lam disagreeing "I will not send him to the desert for a week," he stressed.

 Lam looked at Forth in frustration.  He had never seen Forth like this. Look doubtful in making decisions.

 "Just because you sleep with him doesn't mean you can choose," Lam accused. "It's only a week anyway!"  Lam protested.

 Forth who looked at the document in front of him turned his face to Lam.  He looked at Lam displeased. Forth never talked about his relationship and Beam but as usual, Lam found out his personal life so quickly.

 "I can't even live without it for three days," Forth muttered softly.  Lam who did not hear Forth's words clearly. He looked at Forth sharply.

 "What?"  he asked.

 Forth sighed and placed the document on his desk.  He got up from his chair and walked toward the window of his office.  This project auction will open tomorrow. He has to decide today.

 "Nothing. I'll talk to Beam," said Forth resignedly.

 Lam smiled triumphantly.  He walked towards Forth.

 "Oh come on. He will only be in Qatar for a week. You will not even notice that he is gone. He will return as fast as lightning."

 Forth looked at Lam closely.

 "Try to fall in love," said Forth, pushing Lam's head and sitting back into his seat.

 Lam rubbed his head "normal people will be fine away from his boyfriend for a week Forth!"  Lam said frustrated.

 Forth shook his head and looked back at the document in his hand.  He has to talk to Beam tonight

 *****

 "Why did we stop here?"  Beam asked in surprise when they stopped at the basement of a luxury hotel.

 "Dinner," Forth said with a smile and took off his Beam seat belt.  Beam looked at Forth closely

 "Dinner?"  he asked confused.  Forth doesn't like to eat outside.  According to him, outside food is no better than cooking.  Beam acknowledged that so he didn't mind.

 "Um ... sometimes I want to change the atmosphere," he said, rubbing Beam's hand gently.  Beam looked Forth's eyes closely. He knew Forth was thinking about something but because Forth was reluctant to say it he chose to be patient.