Giving My Soul To Devil

All employees know who The Evil Forth Jamornhum Jaturapoom is.  But since Beam was here, they had forgotten about it for a moment.  But this morning, all employees were shocked by his arrival. Not only because he came too early, but he also came with his main equipment.  The Evil Forth Jamonrhum Jaturapoom's frightening cold face. All employees recognize it with one look. Nobody dared to stare, even breathe, as he walked into the room of the project managers.  

 "Boss is coming!"  type someone in the office group.  Everyone get ready. Forth usually never comes to the staff room.  He will ask the staff to come into his room. Seeing Forth with his cold face walking through room after room, they knew that someone would be sacrificed today.  Everyone was surprised when Forth stopped walking when he reached the Beam room.

 "Manager Beam has arrived?"  Forth asked coldly to a Beam man.  The Beam fruit that was eating breakfast was almost choking.  His food fell to the floor when he stood up.

 "Y-not yet, sir!"  he answered loudly.  His legs trembled.

 Forth looked at Beam's room without any expression.  Empty and dark. Like his heart. Forth walked into the Beam room and turned on the lights in his room.  He stared into the room. Forth doesn't know whether Beam will return to the room.

 All Beam's men looked at each other.

 "What should we do?"  one of them asked.

 "Go in and ask if he wants something," one of them answered.

 "Are you crazy? He's in a scary position. I don't want to die. I still have a child to feed," the first employee replied.

 "Will he fire Beam Boss?"  asked another employee worried.  Everyone was silent and looked at each other.  If Forth fired Beam then they would return to the time of ignorance.  Dark Age.  

 "II will come in," said one of them. "You tell Boss Beam," he added.  Everyone nodded and gave encouragement whispers to him.

 The employee entered slowly "Y-you need something, sir?"  he asked, staring at Forth who was sitting on the sofa while closing his eyes and leaning his back and head on the sofa.

 "There's no need. Go away," Forth said coldly.  He gestured with his hand for the employee to leave.  He still closed his eyes.

 "All right sir," answered the employee before running to his friends.

 "How?"  he asked.

 A friend shows Beam's answer

 "I'll come in a minute"

 The employee sighed.  He wanted Beam to come and break the ice but he was also worried and didn't want Beam to come because he didn't want Beam to face Forth's wrath.

 "We better pray for the Beam Manager," someone said.  Everyone nodded. They pray according to each other's beliefs.

*****

 Beam looked at his reflection in the mirror.  His old self would have sent a letter of resignation after what he experienced yesterday.  But after hearing Phana's words about Forth and thinking all night, Beam had already decided.  He will not back down this time. He wants to fight for Forth.  

 Tears flowed from her cheeks.  Beam rubbed it quickly. Certainly not easy.  He has nothing to offer the Jamornhum family. From the beginning he himself did not understand what made Forth interested in him.  He even gave him a place to live and work, a man Forth had only known for a few minutes. Beam has no confidence standing next to him, as a lover.  But, he loved Forth too much. The thought of parting with him is too painful. So he decided to be by Forth's side. Don't care about anything. He just wanted to be by Forth's side.