Walk to The Hell With You

Beam stared at Forth's cell phone for a moment.

 "Write down the names and telephone numbers of your parents," Forth said, driving.  They are heading to a restaurant. Forth wants to eat dinner outside.

 "What for?"  he said

 "So I know who to contact if you disappear again," said Forth.  Beam laughed. He gave Mobile Forth back but forth looked at him sharply.

 "Even if I starve to death I will not return to them," Beam answered

 Forth looked at Beam coldly "Just write!"  he ordered in a voice he never gave to Beam.  The voice of the Evil Forth Jamonrhum Jaturapoom.

 Beam sighed and typed his parents' cell phone numbers.  He did not know whether his father still used the same number.  Forth was relieved. Now he has the number of Phana, Kit and Beam's parents.

 "Then tell me everything about you," pleaded Forth.

 Beam looked at Forth confused.

 "What for?"  he asked.

 Forth sighed "Because I feel like a jerk who only wants your body. I don't know anything but stories about you and Daniel," he said.  

 Beam laughed.  He took off his seat belt and kissed Forth's cheek.  Forth almost killed a motorcycle rider because of Beam.  Forth pulled over.  

 "Crazy!"  he protested.  Beam laughed.

 "All you need to know is that I am Beam Baramee Vongviphan and I love you," he said.  Forth looked at Beam coldly.

 "Tell me or I can hire someone to get information about you," Forth said coldly.  Seeing the serious look of Forth, Beam gulped.

 "Alright," he said, "can we talk on the way? I'm hungry," Beam said.  Forth glanced at Beam before nodding and resuming his car.

 Beam tells the story of his parents' divorce.  And how his father remarried afterwards. And a year later his mother remarried.  Beam tells as if all of these events are common.

 "I said that I was gay when I was in high school. My mother had refused to talk to me. I didn't really care. The first day I worked, I came out of his house. Until now," he said.

 "Phana and Kit are my best friends since middle school. They are the only ones I trust on this earth. More than my parents," he added.

 Forth snorted "What about me?"  he asked.

 Beam looked at Forth and laughed "Jealous?"  he asked

 Forth stared coldly at Beam "I want to be the only man you trust the most on this earth"

 Beam looked at Forth closely and smiled "Indeed" he replied, staring out the window.  Forth can see Beam's ears turning red "If I don't believe you. I won't come back to you" Beam answered

 Forth smiled broadly.  He rubbed Beam's head. Beam enjoys how Forth treats him like a child.

 Forth stopped his car at a hotel.  Beam actually wants to eat Forth's cooking but having dinner outside with him doesn't sound bad either.  Beam was surprised when he arrived at a VIP room, Forth and Maya's parents were already there.

 "Phi Forth !?"  Beam looked at Forth questioningly.

 Forth said nothing and pulled Beam's hand and told him to sit at the table with his family.

 Mrs. Forth looked at Forth confused when she saw Forth carrying Beam.  They gladly came because Forth said he wanted to introduce the person he liked.