15

hi guys! so i'm posting my new fanfic called manila its calum, lol. so read it? mkay. dedicated to my new friend gianna, @heroinandbandtees

luke

Jane ran out of the shop and I just stood there shocked.

"Sorry Alexa but I have to go and follow Jane." I tell her and she just smiled at me.

I exited the shop and started looking for Jane. Where did she go? What did I do wrong?

I ran all around looking for her but I had no luck, whatsoever.

-

I ran my fingers through my hair and I just felt frustrated. I tried to calling her and it always went straight to voicemail, I texted her and goddamit I even emailed her but she never replied and it's driving me crazy.

Did I do something wrong? I just felt like I did something wrong and she got upset because she never even mentioned doing something and she just ran off like that.

It would break my heart if Jane leaves me because I did something foolish and I don't even realize it. i just can't bear her leaving me, I just can't. She's been my world for the past few weeks and I couldn't have her slip off my fingers that easily.

-

The rain was pouring hard and I parked my car infront of her apartment. I got out of the car nad pulled up my hoodie, I didn't care if I got sick, I just needed to see her and tell her I'm sorry.

"Jane, open the door please!" I knocked on her door but no response.

I knock once more, begging that she would let me in. I know that there's a storm coming but I'd rather be out here to see her than be inside my cozy home and go crazy by not seeing her.

jane

There was a lot of knocking on my door and I wondered who it was. It was raining hard outside, since I hear there is a storm coming. I open the door to see, Luke and he just dropped on his knees when I opened the door.

"Luke! What happened?" he was all wet and I hugged him tightly and brought him inside my apartment. I closed the door and quickly got him a spare towel.

"I'm so sorry Jane, if I upset you. I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you at all." he shivered and I wondered what he was talking about.

I just hugged him even tighter and kissed the top of his head. I brought him into my bedroom and looked for his spare clothes that he left here a few weeks ago.

"Here you go Luke, change into these. I don't want you getting sick." he went into the bathroom and changed quickly into the plain tshirt and shorts I gave him.

I sat on my bed and I watch Luke as he just leans on the door frame of my bathroom.

"C'mere Hemmings!" I pat on the spot beside me. He just slowly walks up to the bed and sits down.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he had his head in the crook of my neck. I heard him sniffle and that's when I realized he was crying.

"It's just that I have gotten you upset the other day and I'm really sorry. I can't bear you ignoring me. Sorry if I didn't get the panda bear that you liked, I'm so so so so sorry Jane!" he cried and he just held on me tightly.

"No, you didn't Luke. I just remembered that I had to do something. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to return your calls or texts."

"I even emailed you."

"Oh you did? You know I don't check my shit." I mumble.

What do you wanna do now?" I asked him.

"Let's cuddle?" he asks.

"Yeah, let's do that."