The Chained Man

CodeName: The Chained Man

Personnel: Lead: Leo
Support: Capricorn and Pisces

Risk Level: Hostile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo: Alright let's see, it looks like most of the attacks occur when walking near the fence, so let's start there.

Not soon after they started walking, the three of them started to hear rattling sounds.

Capricorn: You hear that?

Leo: Sweet, it wasted no time.

Leo slipped on his gloves and prepared for a fight.

Suddenly multiple chains shot out from the dark.

Leo immediately slammed his hands on the ground and cloaked himself in stone, the chains wrapped around his body and tried to pull Leo, but Leo stayed in place due to the stone armor being fused with the ground.

Pisces chanted
"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart Psalm 91:4"

Pisces chanted "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart Psalm 91:4"

An angel raced from the heavens and surrounded Pisces,and like Leo's armor, the chains wrapped around the Angel's body but couldn't move it.

Capricorn quickly pulled out out his book of spells but before he could say a word the chains knocked it out of his and grabbed his body

The chains quickly dragged his body across the land with Leo and Pisces chasing after.

Suddenly the chains stopped and released Capricorn.

Capricorn, confused, stood up and brushed the dirt off his close.

Pisces: Are you ok?

Capricorn: Yeah I'm fine.

Leo: why did you pull out a book, why didn't do that chanty thingy like Pisces.

Capricorn: I can't remember quotes by heart.