Lynch Mob

Meanwhile Gemini, Taurus and Sagittarius arrived at the guest house in the property.

Sagittarius: Well, this looks like the Slave quarters, see anything?

Taurus: Nothing yet its very quiet.

Gemini's eyes started to sparkle and her eyes revealed to her a group of people having what it seems to be a party.

Gemini: I see them, they're being hidden.

Sagittarius and Taurus couldn't see what ever Gemini was seeing.

Sagittarius: There has to be another power in play, someone's hiding their presence.

Gemini: Here give me your hands

Taurus and Sagittarius reached out their hands grabbed Gemini's

Gemini started chanting: Second sight Second Sight, Come to me now, by this light make my psychic mind be open as this charm is now spoken.

Sagittarius and Taurus' eyes started to sparkle as well, and then they saw what Gemini was talking about

Taurus: thats no party.

There were a group of people standing near a tree and just laughing, talking and occasionally looking up at a tree.

Sagittarius yelled out at them.

Almost everyone stopped, and a man looked right at him and pointed at two floating bodies hanging from the tree.

Sagittarius: Are they doing what I think they're doing.

Gemini activated her eyes

Gemini: they're torturing those two souls, who knows how long this has been going on.

Sagittarius quickly ran and jumped over the crowd and cut the two souls down.

Taurus then rushed over and uncovered they're face.

Taurus: they're slaves...

Taurus then began healing them.
"Earth below, sky above, fill the dark night with love.
The morning sun will take my pain and I will wake renewed again.

Taurus' hands started glowing
"The time has come, renewed by the sun
To count my blessings one by one"

The wounds started to fade from the two souls.

The crowd started to murmur and was inching forward towards Taurus.

Sagittarius: there's at least fifty of them, I need you two to take those souls and take shelter, this is going to be tough.

Gemini suddenly stepped in front of Sagittarius.

Gemini: Let me show you what I can do.

Gemini faced the crowd and started singing a melody.

Sagittarius suddenly felt his arms getting weak and had an urge to put his sword away.

Gemini spoke to the crowd: Ladies and gentlemen, we mean no harm, but wouldn't you rather move on instead of staying here and torture only two souls.

A soul from the crowd spoke up
"They're ours, we found them, its our right"

Taurus whispered under her breath: Sick fucks.

Gemini them spoke again, her voice was soothing, no one moved an inch and you could see the mobs faces slowly losing their scowls.

Gemini: Nothing wrong with that, of course its you're right, but wouldn't you want to own more? Torture more?

Crowd: what do you mean?

Gemini: Well if move on there is paradise waiting for you, all you have to do is step through this door.

Gemini started a chant.
"Hear my request for that is what you do best, open this door for souls and more, take them away, and make sure they stay, for they do not belong here, when they're gone no one will shed a tear"

A door glowing red sprouted from the ground and opened up.

A voice from the mob spoke up.
"YOU LIED!"

They came charging at the group, but the doors opened and they suddenly started to get sucked into the door.

One by one every soul of the mob was being dragged into the giant door

Once the last soul was gone, the doors shut and and retreated back into the ground.

Sagittarius: what happened?

Gemini: I opened a gate to hell.

Sagittarius: you can do that, aren't you all about God and heaven?

Gemini: don't confuse me for Pisces, thats her area of expertise, I have other ways.

Sagittarius: Good to know.

Taurus was still with the two souls that was being hanged, they were all healed and they had enough strength to move on.

Taurus: Please take care, they can no longer hurt you.

Slaves: Thank you so much.

They turned to Sagittarius and thanked him for cutting them down.

Sagittarius: Sorry man, I can't understand you.

Gemini: They're saying thank you.

Taurus told the souls to go towards the light.

Gemini saw a ray of light shine down on the two souls and lifted them up.

Sagittarius: Theyre gone, where did they go?

Gemini: what? Didnt you see the ray of light?

Sagittarius: uhh, no

Taurus: Gemini only you could see heavens light.

Gemini: oh thats right..

The three of them made their way back to the cars.

Taurus: shouldn't we meet up with the others inside?

Sagittarius: No they can handle it, hopefully...
We'll wait here until then.