The Unfaithful Angel

A/n: I fucked up with the transfer - this is part one even though it said part two.

You knew something was up the moment Ethan Dolan had suggested it. You were never opposed to the idea. However, thinking back? You were so naive. 

"C'mon babe it'll be fun!"

"It would be like, an entire new experience! For the both of us! And next time— well? If you like it and want to try more? We can ask another guy."

"Babe I promise! You won't regret it."

Ethan was wrong in every sense of the word. You did regret it. Fuck you regretted your decision and that one stupid little word "Okay" the second you saw them. Together.

"Fuck— oohhh, fuck yeah you feel so fucking warm." Ethan moaned as he thrust his cock deep inside the other women. "Tightest pussy ever" Ethan didn't know how much his words hurt.

Her name? Natalie. From the moment Ethan locked his lips with hers you knew - deep down. It was game over for you.

"You—you wanna try something with—?"

"Uhh, fuckkk— what's that b-babe?" Ethan asked as his jaw hung low and his nails dug deep into Natalie's hips. Her moans filling the heavy air surrounding you. Although you couldn't breathe watching Ethan, your boyfriend of 2 years, best friend for four, thrust his cock deep between the slick and creamy walls of another women.

It was pure torture.

"God this fucking pussy, s'tight." Etham moaned aloud - throwing his head back as his muscles tightened.

You watched as Ethan pulled out - slapping Natalie's naked ass before throwing her down in a fit of giggles. You moved to the side even more - watching as Ethan wrapped Natalie's legs around his neck and dove his tongue into her fucked out core. Watching as her eyes rolled, her hand tangled into Ethan's hair, her hips bucking to meet his dancing tongue.

"E?" You near whimpered. Chocking back your own tears. You hated this. Your heart felt like it had dropped into a pit of fire in your stomach.

"Babe, you wanna—you wanna suck me off while—"

"Ohhh—! Fuck Ethan stop talking I'm—im, gonna c-cum!!" Natalie moaned as she practically used Ethan's face as a grinding pole. Bringing herself to her orgasm all over his face.

"Naughty fucking girl." Ethan smirked, shoving his fingers between her pulsing pussy - prolonging her orgasm.

"I um, I uh—nevermind." You sighed. Whipping away the tears that fell down your cheeks as you got up off the bed. Grabbing Ethan's discarded hoodie before practically rushing from his room.

An empty house to hide in - Grayson being out with a few friends. You wished you'd gone with him. Anything but this. Maybe Grayson would've at least looked your way. You felt discarded.

The sauna, that's where you decided to hide. To cry. To curl up in a ball and hold yourself tight before nobody - not even Ethan, was gonna hold you while your heart broke. He wouldn't hear you - not in here.

What was wrong with you? How could you not be good enough, Ethan didn't look at you once. He never kissed you. He never touched you. He never said he wanted you. Not when Natalie was present. It was like..... you weren't even in the room.

Was this cheating? Because you'd said yes was it technically your fault? What's worse than seeing the love of your life dive head first between another girls legs? Or thrust his duck inside her?

Being the one who said he could.

You wanted to crawl out of your own skin. You felt gross, unwanted, unloved. You were the most confident and outgoing person.

Until you found yourself lying on the seat of an sauna that wasn't on. Crying your heart out. Because when Ethan Dolan asked you for a threesome? All you got to expreince was an unfaithful angel.

"Hey wait—uugghhh fugh—" Ethan could feel his cum pooling at the base of his shaft when he realised you were gone. His hips grinding against the bed as he continued eating Natalie's cunt - she was so sweet. Delectable and Devine. Ethan couldn't get enough - she was like crack. Addictive and bad for him.

He wanted to get up and fine you - But Ethan couldn't help himself. Choosing to cum untouched. All over his bed. Face between Natalie's thighs. So silky and smooth. She was perfect. An angel.

Ethan's mind was clouded. He was staring at what he thought was an angel sent from heaven just for him - forgetting for a moment that he already had an angel. You.

But Ethan didn't think twice.

"Round two?"