Stalk Thy pray

"Y/n! Darling, how are you sweetheart!?" Scott cooed as hell wrapped his arms around you - bringing you into a soft and welcoming hug. Scott, this man, had been in the modelling industry for years - specifically photography.

"I could be better" you sighed, the scent of his Cologne encapsulating your senses. "But I'm fine." It was your go to line.

"You wanna chocolate strawberry?" Scott asked as he pulled away. Walking you over to the snack table.

"Oh, um no I'll be right, I think I'm just gonna go get changed so we can start?" You suggested, dodging the offer if the delectable desert tour mouth watered for. Salivated over.

"No worries gorgeous girl we've put a tone of choices in your dressing room ready for you— all grey too by the way." Scott smiled as he let you walk away, not hearing you sigh as you walked away.

Shutting the door to your dressing room softly you rest against the closed door as you shut your eyes and stopped yourself from crying. Things just got a lot more complicated. How could they not be?

You had left Grayson Dolan sleeping soundly in your bed this morning when you left for your shoot. Remembering the events of how you and Grayson ended up in such a position. It made your heat race in panic. First you'd lost Ethan and now maybe you were about to lose Grayson? Over a stupid emotional and vulnerable decision. Great, just great you thought as you rushed to get ready. Changing into the Calvins you felt most comfortable in and that fit your perfectly. Yet all you wanted to do was go home and sleep. Today? You just didn't have to energy to fake a smile or happiness.

As you walked out of your dressing room, so caught up in your own little world - you didn't notice a familiar face lurking around in the background - following your every move. Watching you, studying you. Like you were the next victim. Their pray. She was apparently everything you thought yourself not to be. A reason behind your inner turmoil, the existential crisis you couldn't stop. she watched you parade around the set with a smile brighter than daylight, laughing loudly with the crew before your interview. She watched how perfect you looked. Not knowing every single second you showed a smile was fake. It was your job.

It made her blood boil, all she wanted to do was be in your shoes. Be you. But what Natalie didn't know? Your mind was far away. Thinking of Grayson.

And how maybe, just maybe? You guys had ruined a good thing.

***~***~***~***~***~

Last night

"YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS ETHAN!" Grayson screamed as he stormed through the threshold of their home. Clutching the NDA in his hand.

"What?" Ethan questioned as he stood in the kitchen - Natalie sitting on the countertop, her hands clutching Ethan's collar.

"You think you can break her fucking heart and make her sing a damn DNA and it all magically goes away?" Grayson shoved at Ethan's chest forcing him to stumble back. "You think this is a game?"

"I know it's not a fucking game! Hence the agreement so she can't fucking run her mouth and ruin our lives!!" Ethan hissed. That explanation alone was enough for Grayson to lose any cool he had left. He and Ethan rarely got physical anymore - not since they were children. But when Ethan gave Grayson such a poor excuse? He lost it. Slamming his fist right into Ethan's jaw before Ethan gave Grayson one in return.