Fake It Till You Make It

"Even asleep you look like you're happy" Natalie gently brushed back hair from your blood stained face. Her eyes trained on the tubes that cascaded down your throat in order to keep your airways open and lungs filled with oxygen - wondering how much damage she could cause if she cut the tube and left. "How on earth are you still happy after everything!" Her gritted teeth could practically been heard grinding from the lobby.

It wasn't hard for Natalie to find her way in - a spare nurses uniform hanging in a cupboard was all it took alongside a stolen I.D. Her only hurtle was truly fining you. She didn't want to hit you with that car - but blinded range of seeing you with Grayson Dolan made her see red. Nobody could have you but her and if she couldn't have you? Well. She did what she had to do.

"But so helpless are you, I've got those pictures you know" Natalie giggled and she played with the needle she held - a syringe like object. "So before I take your pretty little place" Natalie leaned over to stick the small long tube into your arm - watching as your heart rate got faster and more erratic with a smirk only seen in hell. "I'm ready to take Grayson down, he can't have you sweetheart nobody can." Natalie cooed - her voice and empathetic sympathy changing drastically. "You're mine yeah"

***~***~***~***~***~

"It's seems miss Y/n/n isn't ready to wake as of yet boys. It think it'll be best for the two of you if—"

"We aren't going home until I can at least see her." Grayson argued. "I don't think you understand how much she means to me, to us!"

"June, we would really, really, appreciate it if you allowed us to see her for even a second. Just incase she uh—"

"E please don't" Grayson pleaded, enough for June to see how desperate the two twins who had made her waiting room home for the past 24 hours.

"Okay" she sighed. "But please only for a second." Opening the double doors with her I.D that rest softly on her hip. The boys following right behind the smaller then life human who's hips waddled as her hair bounced.

Natalie wasn't expecting visitors any time soon - taking her time clicking off buttons one at a time. Watching as your chest puffed up with every breath you struggled to take on your own.

"Just go with it Y/n - don't struggle" she ran her hand against her forehead as he leaned in to place a gentle kiss atop your forehead.

"Excuse me! Who on earth are you!?" June gasped when she opened the door which in all honesty should've been wide open incase of emergency but Natalie had other ideas. "Who—what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm uh I was assigned to miss Y/n/n roster I uh—" Natalie stuttered as Ethan rounded the corner. "Oh no"

"Natalie!?" Ethan gasped just as June had done previously. "What the fuck are you doing!" Ethan asked in rage as he rushed to her, watching as she ran towards the door. Only to fall against Graysons chest with an oof. One of his hands wrapping around her small throat as he pushed her against the nearest wall.

"I told you I wouldn't fucking hesitate sweetheart and so help me god" Grayson tightened his hand. "if I find out you were in that car I'll break you myself." Grayson hissed as June worked to fix your set up.

"Let the nurse go!" She please as she turned around to see Grayson practical holding Natalie up by her throat.

"She's not a nurse! She has a warrant out for her arrest! She's been stalking Y/n!" Ethan explained as he held your hand - hoping, praying you'd squeeze his back. Letting you know they were there.