Devil In Disguise

"I fucked up big Y/n" Ethan repeated, standing before you at the threshold of your safe haven. Looking at how your face twisted and turned at the sight of him. Wondering when you stopped looking at him with so much love and replaced it with Disgust. Anger. Hurt.

One month prior:

Natalie Candella was a fickle creature. She had always questioned her ability to love. Never specifically finding males a true attraction. Sure, she desired her fair share of men. How could she not? But her true desire and lust for love always laid with the ones she couldn't have.

Until she saw you. And all of a sudden? Not being able to not have you was not an option.

Loving someone you'd never met and longed to meet was torturous. Loving and hating was a thin line Natalie found herself walking every day. She became obsessed with the person you were. Your unique features that made you an individual, the way you presented yourself to the world, you in all your entirety. She loved you so much she questioned if she loved you specifically or she loved the idea of becoming you. She became infatuated with you - and along the way? She became obsessed with Ethan Grant Dolan.

Natalie was an expert - from a very early age she's been good at finding people. Putting two and two together. Call it stalking? Natalie called it being an observationalist. In all Honesty? She probably knew Ethan and Grayson Dolan were going to Hawaii before Ethan and Grayson Dolan knew they were themselves.

And it didn't take long for the brown haired blue eyes goddess to make her first move. Not long at all. Ethan Dolan didn't stand a chance against the determined girl who wanted nothing more than to become the living replica of his beloved and perfect girlfriend. An unsuspecting you who laid rugged up beneath blankets at home on the twins lounge eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge ice cream. Completely unaware of the seeds being planted. The manipulation unfolding and the mind games being played.

"I'm so sorry!" Ethan gasped as he dusted the sand from his chest - helping the seemly innocent girl off the sand he'd just run straight into. Grayson laughing his head of at the moment he'd just bore witness to.

"My bad, I need to use my eyes more I guess" Natalie chuckled when she noticed Ethan's eyes lingering a little lower than they should have been. Her bikini rather scandalous - leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. "Which, are actually up here....?"

"Ethan, yeah I'm uh Ethan"

"Nice to meet you Ethan, I'm Natalie."

Now, to Ethan's credit? He'd done more reckless things. But inviting Natalie back to the share house for a party later that night seemed more harmless then anything he'd ever done.

He didn't know. He was so unsuspecting. So clueless to the evil and manipulative women he'd let in. They say once the doors open and you've invited them in, it takes a lot more than a simple 'goodbye' to get ride of the demons.

If only Ethan knew.

Grayson was tanked by the time Natalie arrived - she knew who Grayson was. For her? That was a good thing, It meant one less pair of eyes to see her slowly but surely slipping stillnox into Ethan's 'light' beers throughout the duration of the night. Finding herself on Ethan's lap for most of the night as drunken eyes watched on. Everybody knew it was wrong. Nobody said a word. It wasn't their place. To judge Ethan's choices.