Mind Games

Ethan begrudgingly opened the door to the empty house he expected to walk into. Grayson wasn't there - he was still with you. Ethan didn't know where Grayson had gone after there fight. In all honesty he thought it was better not to know.

They each needed time and space to process and recover. Emotions were heated and things were said they didn't truly mean. They needed to be alone. But Grayson ran into your open arms while Ethan buried his anger into Natalie.

But Ethan noticed things. Changes he didn't like and things that weren't normal. Natalie had transformed herself into a clone copy of you in the small amout of time Ethan had been "seeing" her and that didn't sit well with Ethan in the slightest bit.

He fucked up.

"Ethan?" Natalie's voice rang through the house as he stepped through the threshold. "Babe? You home?" Ethan's entire body tensed up as he shut the door. He'd asked Natalie to leave. Before he came to see you. Things weren't adding up. But Ethan never got the chance to explain for his nose ached from the door you'd broke it with.

"Nat I—? What are you still doing here I thought I asked if you could—?"

"Leave?" Natalie scuffed. "I thought you were joking E I— wait what the fuck happened to your nose?" Natalie rounded the corner with shock at the sight of Ethan's nose.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine, but I wasn't joking? I need you to leave okay we can't— no I can't keep doing whatever this is." Ethan was harsh, but Natalie didn't comply with his most recent request for her to leave.

"Why do you want me to leave?" Natalie stepped close as Ethan stood still. He was almost intimidated by the girl who stood before him with an almost evil glint in her eye. He'd seen the same look when he was buried between her thighs. He thought it was a look of lust but it seems Ethan had been mistaken.

"Is it because of her? That girl who left you when you finally got a good hookup?" Natalie smiled as he poked Ethan's chest.

"It's because what I'm doing and did is wrong and I hurt her" Ethan gritted his teeth as Natalie stood as close and pressed up against Ethan as she could. Taking in the scent of him.

"Do you love her?" She asked softly and with intent as her lips grazed Ethan's neck. "Or do you love the thought of her because I'm right here Ethan I'm—"

"Stop—"

"I'm here and I'm in love with her and i need you to—"

"Stop Nat I—"

"Don't make me leave Ethan I'd be lost with you" Natalie looked into Ethan's eyes and for a second he swore blind it was you. He missed you.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry." Ethan shook his head as he pushed past Natalie.

"Fine!" Her mood snapping in less then two fifths of a second. "Have fun being a miserable piece of shit without me and without your fucking ex! She's your ex Ethan! She'll never! Ever forgive what you did and now? You're throwing me away too?" Natalie seethed as tears welled in her eyes.

"Maybe" Ethan smirked as he held his head back as blood rushes down his nose yet gain. "But at least she's the real deal and not some carbon copy"