Deidara

The bottle stops on Deidara over at a group of cushions, where he is seemingly absorbed with something in his hand. Glancing up from his palm, he grins at you playfully. "Come sit over here, hm!" He motions with his head for you to join him.

Stunned by the sight he makes, slumped in the large bean bag, hair splayed about almost creating a halo, you find it difficult to actually move your legs.

Finally sinking down beside Deidara after the seemingly endless walk, you glimpse the object of his fascination. It is an intricately sculpted dinosaur, its long hind legs and streamlined body makes it look very fast.

"Sasori-no-danna says that I'm not good for suprise attacks, un. He told me to do something about it, so I'm creating this." Disgust fills his eyes as he peers at his work before crushing the small reptile. "He's wrong. What's the point of being an artist if I can't show others what I do, un?" With that he promptly grabs the back of your head and slides closer. When only inches from your lips, he angels his head away from the crowd, ensuring they can see your union and begins the fiery dance.

The intensity he has instantly makes energy spark between you. Prodding before gaining entrance his adept tounge then starts working wonders within your mouth.

Catcalls can soon be heard from the spectators which quickly grows in volume, making Deidara finally pull back. His right hand, returning from its position behind you follows the line of your cheek. Just as you expect him to drop it back in his lap, a wet sensation replaces the one of his palm. Inhaling sharply at the feeling you hear the bomber's amused words "That was a blast, hm!".

Adamant on not letting his new source of inspiration and fun get stolen, he settles against your shoulder and loops an arm around you tightly, his hand-mouths already in the process of creating a new masterpiece.