Little-Tall Fuentes

- Kellin's P.O.V -

It's amazing how easily someone stands out once you actually know them, here I was standing in front of none other than Matty. He seemed surprised to see me, "Can I help you?" he asked, glancing around to make sure nobody else was paying attention to us, which was pointless considering everyone had already left.

"You have a brother, right?" I asked, watching as his eyes widened, "Goes by Ben, about this tall," I put my hand a few inches over my head, "Uh, gruff voice- oh, and the beard! Yeah, are you two related, by any chance?" Maybe Matty will be able to tell me what Ben was going on about.

Matty whistled, refusing to look me in the eye, "Oh yeah, I know him, he's my...uh, niece..." he cursed under his breath as soon as the words left his mouth.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Niece, huh? What're you hiding, Mullins?" I put my hands on the desk he was sitting on, making sure to support all of my body weight with them.

He finally looked at my face, a panicked one plastered on his, "I set him up!" He exclaimed, "He's my brother, and I...made him do that," his eyes met mine.

"Why was he saying weird things?" I asked, unable to process this messy conversation.

Matty squeezed his eyes shut, "I was trying to sabotage your relationship?" At this point he looked almost as lost as I felt.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Why would you wanna do that?" I was completely oblivious to his motives, but what he said next just threw me off.

"Because I like you!"

-
- Matty's P.O.V -

Well, that took a turn for the awkward. Is that a saying?

Kellin stared at me with wide eyes, "Uhm, I'd better go," he mumbled, speed walking out of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief, Ben's a fucking idiot. Well, I guess it's my fault...in a way- no, Ben's just a fucking idiot.

"Hey, Red!" Someone called out, I looked up to see Jeremy McKinnon. he didn't look to happy, "Back off, Kells is Vic's." he warned, giving me an angry look.

I laughed, "Don't worry about me, worry about Vic," I took in Jeremy's confused face, "After all, he is the problem, isn't he?" I smirked, Jeremy was probably the answer from the start!

"What do you mean?" He huffed. This is honestly the angriest I've ever seen him, ever.

Come to think of it, Jeremy probably wouldn't be my best bet. I mean, he's an overall good guy, but no one really knows what happens when he's extremely angry. He's totally unpredictable. "Ask Vic." I shrugged, walking out of the classroom.

Luckily no one followed me out, that would be troublesome.

What's really troubling me is the fact that people are slowly starting to realize that I exist.

And then I walked into a pole-guy, he was tall, I looked up to be face-to-chest with Mike Fuentes, most widely portrayed as Danger Fuentes, which actually makes no sense considering he helps old people cross the street, and children swing on the swings. People are so quick to judge, "Hi." I smiled up at him.

He quirked an eyebrow at me, "Hello?" He studied my posture for a bit, "Are you lost or something?" We're the next words that tumbled out of his mouth.

I shook my head, "Little-tall Fuentes, do you know about what Big-short Fuentes is doing?" I interrogated.

Mike blinked a couple of times, "...Did you just call me 'little-tall Fuentes'?" he asked quietly. I nodded. "Well, you've gotta be more specific, I mean- it'd be easier for me to give you a list of things he hasn't done," he mumbled, taking a step back.

"Kellin's Unfortunate High School Romance."

Mike's eyes widened, "How'd you know about that!?" He asked, sounding amazed, "I had to sit in and eavesdrop on Vic and Jaime to hear about it, what the hell!?" He exclaimed.

I gave him a disappointed look, "...And I thought you were the good Fuentes," I murmured, how many people are in on this cruel thing?

"Wait, no- it's not like that!" He whisper-yelled, "I was trying to tell Kell about it after I'd found out, but do you understand how hard it is to tell someone something like that?" He sighed.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, but I bet it'll hurt him a hell of a lot less if we got it over with now rather than letting him suffer whenever Vic decides to do it," I rubbed my chin in thought.

Mike frowned, "You know what I'm thinking?" He asked seriously, sounding like the usual guy in all of those movies.

I shook my head, "What're you thinking?" I asked quickly.

"A plan- is what we need," he stated confidently.

Oh boy.

*******
Is this short? I'll be taking off tomorrow for two weeks so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update or not. ._.

Ah, I hope you all enjoyed! I was actually thinking about making Matty some sort of shapeshifter or something, but that'll take too long.