Creepy Stalker-ish

- Kellin's P.O.V - 

Why did I...do that? For the past few weeks all I've been waiting for was this, well, fuck me with a waffle! 

Maybe he was kidding, yeah, he was just messing around! That would make sense, because- I mean, who asks for somebody to be their boyfriend out loud like that? Especially when the two people are guys, he had to be kidding. Then again, why the hell would he decide to drag so much attention onto us? Wouldn't it have been easier to get rejected if we were somewhere different- like, with no other people around? 

I stopped panicking once I realized that I was not alone in this seemingly huge restroom, right now everything seemed ten times bigger. My eyes trailed over towards one of the restroom stalls, another boy was just walking out of it, he stopped quickly once he noticed me standing there- "Hi?" he squeaked, staring at me with wide eyes. 

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him, could be the flashy ginger hair, or his abnormal way of standing, something about his appearance just made you wanna look at him, "Hey." I mumbled in acknowledgement. Not realizing that I was still staring at him until he shifted uncomfortably, "Oh, sorry...you just-" look different. Those words would probably make him hate me, "I've never seen you around?" I changed my words completely, well, I was kind of wondering who he was. 

"W-we have three of the same classes..." he mumbled shyly, looking away quickly. 

My eyes widened in surprise, "Oh, that's right- you're Matty!" I mentally applauded myself. Of course I've seen him around! It's just hard to remember someone who tends to not get involved with things that often. I guess I'm somehow the same way- Vic hadn't realized we were in the same art class until he suddenly began taking an interest in me, right? I frowned at the thought. 

He nodded slowly, walking over to one of the sinks, then turning back to look at me, "Aren't you going to use the restroom?" he asked, giving me a confused look. 

Oh right, we were in the restroom. "Oh, no- I just needed to get out of that classroom!" I let out a shaky laugh. 

Matty nodded in understanding, "I'm surprised Mr. Way let you come right now, doesn't he have that whole 'one person at a time' policy?" 

Wait, what? "Huh, but I'm the only one out..." How could this dude possibly know anything about what's going on in that class? Maybe he's a stalker! Oh, man- I'm getting involved with a stalker...though it does sound pretty cool. 

He chuckled, "You're unbelievable." he muttered, reaching over for some paper towels. 

I raised a questioning eyebrow, "What do you mean I'm unbelievable?" we booth stood there in silence while he dried his hands off. And boy did he take his precious time doing so. 

"It's nothing," he shrugged, walking passed me to get out, "You ready to go back to class?" he asked, holding the door open for me. 

I rolled my eyes, but went ahead anyway, not bothering to look behind me as I walked- well, that is until I heard some footsteps close behind, "Why the hell are you following me!?" I exclaimed, giving him an angry look. 

He sighed, walking into the art room, and sitting on one of the seats. 

Oh

**************

this chapter is short, but i just wanted to introduce Matty who may or may not be an important character from here on out. ah, sweet, sweet, matty.