Authors Note (Please Read)

Thank you all So much. I know I've already said this way too many times, but still. All of you are amazing for supporting someone like me with almost no followers. But we're almost there! We're about to hit 1000!

*Takes a minute to process that people actually read this*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Before I go and mark this as completed, I just wanted to say that I'm starting a new book! Not a fanfic, but if you guys enjoyed my style of writing, I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out( When it comes out).

The book is set in the future where the world is 'Perfect', except every individual must follow a strict code specifying what clothes to wear, their sexuality(straight), their hobbies, and even who to marry.If someone disobeys this code they are either publicly executed, or cast out.

Here's the cover :

It contains Lgbtq+ content, so if anyone isn't into that sort of stuff, please don't hate and just don't read it :p

Also, i already put this at the beginning, but,I just want to say that this is my first book, so there are a few plot holes. Please don't feel the need to point them out, I know that they're there.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you all again so much for this. It honestly means so much to me.

Stay safe! Byyyeeeeeeee!