☁ELEVEN☁

Junhyuk was comfortable, he was happy, well.. mostly..

It had been about a month since the rest of the members had found out, he regressed six times since then, at first he was cautious but as he slowly became more comfortable with it he regressed a lot more. Seongjun was (and was always going to end up as) his primary caregiver but he loved playing with his other hyungs as well Seungmin was great at making him giggle and Huijun gave the second best cuddles when Seongjun wasn't around to give them. 

The only member he hadn't interacted much with was Minjae, when little Junhyuk first came out to shyly greet them Minjae had been the first one to make him comfortable, He was so enthusiastic that he had even brought Junhyuk a present: some Lego Duplos that Seongjun had a hard time keeping out the little's mouth.

Midway through doraemon and cuddles however, Minjae left handing Junhyuk to Huijun instead, since that first time Junhyuk had never seen Minjae around again whilst he was regressed and though he never mentioned it to Minjae or anyone, it really felt like the elder was avoiding him.

Was he?

~~~

Junhyuk had once explained to him and the other hyung's what it felt like, what it felt like to be little, a warm relaxing feeling lulling you but at the same time it was filled with the colour and excitement of childhood wonder, 

that feeling....

Minjae had felt it, 

a couple times before perhaps, only momentarily, but the most vivid and tempting time had been that night, that night when he had pushed Junhyuk of his lap and handed him to the others, 

Now Minjae wasn't stupid, He'd already figured what had happened.

He devoted most of his childhood to studying in order to get good grades and with that plus the stress of now being a freshly debut idol of course his mind would turn to age regression as a coping mechanism, it only made sense.

But he couldn't.

He was the third eldest, it was fine for Junhyuk, he was the Maknae but Minjae was older and people were relying on him, he had responsibilities.

He had no time to indulge in his wants and needs. He had no time to destress and relax. He had no time to be a child.

So when he felt that he knew he had to get out of there, the plan was simple: Just avoid being around Junhyuk until his brain learnt that he was not going to allow it to regress.

He wasn't going to lie to himself and say that he hadn't seen the hurt glances that Junhyuk had been occasionally chucking him through the mirror in dance practice, not that Junhyuk knew, the poor boy was trying to be conspicuous but it wasn't working and Minjae was sorry for that, he hoped this would all be over soon so that he good fins a way to make it up with their dear maknae.

~~~

uwu

helloooooo

nothing really to say at the end of this chapter tbh

but anyway now you know what I meant when I said that the focus of the story would be shifting away from Junhyuk, it will be on Minjae from now,,

also like I said in the description once the plot part of the story is over it will just be drabbles, im open to people requesting stuff tho...