stella

☞︎ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑎 ☜︎

┌─────────────────────────┐

01. STELLA
༉‧₊˚✧  --- 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝚁𝚄𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴
❝ yeah she's crazy,
but her crazy's beautiful to me. ❞

└────────────────────────┘

       𝓢TELLA couldn't process anything from the amount of alcohol she'd consumed, if anything the girl would consider herself the 'luckiest bean' on Earth if she even woke up without a hangover, a headache at that. She'd told her parents she was spending the night with her best friend, sister like figure, Sarah Cameron: she didn't tell them about the party they were going to attend to.

        "Okay, okay, I think you've had enough," Rafe told her, grabbing her hands softly whilst slowly propping her up on the sofa. ("No, no. There is simply never enough,") A very drunk Stella giggled whilst the blonde boy subtly rolled his eyes. "Stell, your dad would kill everyone if he found out you were drunk,"

        "Okay...so he won't find out then?" She spoke matter of factly, nodding her head forward slightly as he groaned at his pathetic comment to try and sober her up. "Rafe, you wouldn't snitch on me, would you?" She raised her brows to him.

       "Never," Was all he said for her to give a grin and plant a kiss on his cheek. When the girl pulled away and stared at him, he only frowned his brows at continued to stare into her eyes. "Stell, I -"

       A hand collided with the girls mouth as her eyes suddenly opened in fear, her heart raised hysterically until she finally paused fidgeting and narrowed her eyes at the two heads floating above her. Stella yanked the hand off and sat up properly on the sofa she'd passed out on, staring at disbelief. "Pinch me." was all she could say before John B began to move towards her.

       "Okay - okay, not literally." Stella scoffed and shook her head at him, clearly displaying a face to say are you an idiot. "What the hell are you two doing in my house? If my dad catches you then -" She began to panic with her words, shutting up when JJ pushed his hand over his mouth again.

       "Are we not allowed to see you?" John B shrugged to her,
looking to JJ who had a grin on his face. ("Why do you have a teddy bear, and why are you sleeping downstairs? Don't you have like fifty rooms?") The blonde boy teased as the girl pulled the teddy bear to her chest.

      "Shut up, JJ. It's like four in the morning, my mum will wake up in an hour - two at the most," Stella sighed when she felt JJ finally lift his hand off, shooting him the harshest death stare she'd ever recalled doing.

       "So? Come on Stells, no ones gonna know we're even here," JJ responded to her, giving her sincere eyes as she scoffed and furrowed her brows together. ("My dad will kill you. Both of you,") She whispered. "Relax, Stells, Just trust us," The boy put his hand on her shoulder. "No ones gonna even know we were here - they won't even know you snuck out,"

       "Trust you?" She shook her head and groaned, glancing between the two as she finally flopped her head back down against the sofa pillow, both boys only adjusted so they were looking over her. "Where are we even going?"

       "Somewhere," John B told her, sharing a split second eye contact with JJ before they both looked down at her. She raised her brows and continued to shift her focus between them, wondering what they were hiding. ("Very hopeful. You can forget it,") She shook her head. "C'mon Stella," John B groaned.

      "You know when you said sometimes you gotta get your hands a little dirty and deal with the consequences for fun, i didn't consider sneaking into my house at five effing am as one of them!" She reprimanded the boys, crossing her arms with an annoyed look upon her face, the boys only smiled down at her whilst she scoffed. "I just don't wanna die," She finally budged.

       "We won't let you die you idiot," John B told her, taking her hands and pulling her up effortlessly whilst she scurried to pull her blanket over her. ("I've got a lot of things planned,") She admitted. "Like what?" He raised his brows.

      "My thirties," Was all she said for the two to look at her with blank expressions. "What? I just know what i've got planned, okay?" She said again, nodding as if to think about all of her dreams. "Yep,"

      "Oh jeez," John B breathed out, finally searching for her eyes as she creased her lips into a thin line. "Are you in or out?" He then added.

      Stella looked between the two boys for seconds, already knowing her answer: she only wanted to make them wait in anticipation. "Fine. But you'll have to let me get dressed, i can't go out in...this," She sighed, getting up as she began to walk away. The girl was seconds from walking upstairs before rushing back for her teddy, pausing at the boys, "I'll meet you at the docks,"

        And so she did, she began to slowly and tiredly walk upstairs, glancing in every room automatically as she did. The second she peered into one of the rooms and saw her dad asleep, the girl hesitated to go in, wondering why her parents weren't in the same room.

      "There she is!" JJ yelled in a sing song voice as she rolled her eyes and made her way down the wooden dock, closing her eyes slightly at how loud his voice sounded at the early time. ("Where are we going?") She asked quietly. "You'll see," He then told her, taking her hand and helping her into the small boat as John B began to drive.

       "Seriously? First you practically pressure me into coming with you and then won't tell me where we're going?" She groaned and stood up with her arms on her waist, staring at John B. "Not even a hint?" She asked.

      The two boys just shared a quick glance before JJ licked his lips and put his hands on the girls shoulders so she would face him, she raised one brow and waited for him to say something. The blonde boy only took his sunglasses off of his and slowly placed them onto her face, pushing them up the bridge of her nose.  "Just trust us, Stell. Trust me," That was it, it was all that he needed to say for her to forget about the question and follow the boys.