Chapter 3

The next day you wake up and realize that Dodger and Ransom aren't in the bed. You look at the clock and realize it's already noon. You get out of bed and go downstairs to see where Ransom is. When you get downstairs, Dodger comes over to you and start petting him. You look up to see Ransom. He's sitting at the island in your kitchen. You walk over to him. "Ransom, sweetie, are you ok?" He looks over at you with tears running down his face. 

"Oh honey, are you ok?" You say as you pull him into a hug. He starts whining as he lays his head on your shoulder. "Harlan...he's..." Ransom hesitates. "what is it?" You say as he looks up at you. "Harlan is dead. Suicide."

 You start to tear up. "W-what? Is he really dead?" Ransom looks down and nods. You guys hug each other for so long that when you look at the clock it's already 3 o'clock. You looks at Ransom. "Hey, how about i warm up some pizza? Have you eaten yet today?" "No, I haven't eaten yet today. Pizza sounds good." He gives you a weak smile.

You two end up eating pizza and watching movies for the rest of the day. when you guys finally decide to go to bed, neither of you can sleep. you turn around to see Ransom looking into your eyes. He starts to kiss you passionately then roughly. Two to end up (Well i think you know ;) ) 

The next morning, when you wake up you feel ransom's arm around you and his warm breath against you neck. Slowly and carefully, you get out of bed to take a shower. When you get out of the shower, you see Ransom reading a book in bed. "Sorry, did i wake you up?" "No, no your fine. I woke up a few minutes before you got out of the shower." "Oh, ok." You look at Ransom. Finally getting enough courage you ask Ransom," What happened between Harlan and you last night?"

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for sticking around for the third chapter of "Don't betray me" 

Ik its a weird title but i didn't know what i should call this book

what do you think ransom is gonna say back to you?

How are you gonna react?