Chapter 17

*At the Thrombey house*
"Fran said it was stashed, the copy, and then she said, 'you did this, you won't get away with it." Martha says as we pull into the Thrombey driveway. "I called the ambulance. That's it."  "All right. You ready?" Blanc says to Martha.
*Inside*
"All right, hand she come to her senses?" Richard says. "She's standing right there Richard, she can speak for herself." Walt says. "Is the rest of the family here?" Black asks the two men. "In the living room." "I think it would be better if we were to gather together and get this over with." Blanc says.

As Walt and Richard walk off, Martha stops Blanc. "I know where the tox report is." He looks at you then Martha.

Martha opens up a small clock that has Fran's stash and the tox report. "She basically told me where it was. Anyways, this will tie everything up and I just handed it to you."

We walk into the living room and you spot Ransom in the back of the room by the window. His eyes soften as they land on you. You start making your way over to him before Blanc stops you and pulls you over with him. As you walk away, you look back to Ransom and mouth 'I'm sorry' to him. He nods and looks away.

Martha then stand in front of everyone and starts talking. "You've always been good to me. What I'm going to say isn't going to be easy and your going to be upset. After what you have gone through the last few days, you deserve to hear the truth from me." As she talks, Blanc opens the tox report and starts to reach it.

You look over his shoulder and read along. As you read, Blanc looks at you and then rushes to everyone else. "EXCUSE ME!" Blanc shouts. "You have not been good to her! You have treated he like shit to steal back a fortune that you lost and she deserves. Your a pack of vultures at the feast. Knives out, beaks bloody. Well, your not getting bailed out, not this time. Ms. Cabrera has decided definitely not to renounce the inheritance."

"What?" Walt and Martha say at the same time. "Marta trust him." You say to her. "Furthermore, it will be my professional recommendation to the local authorities that the manner of death is ruled as suicide and the case is closed."
"What?" You hear Ransom say. You look back at him and see confusion and anger in his eyes. "Thank you for coming and goodbye." Blanc says. He pulls you and Martha into the library.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?" Martha says. "Yes." "I just want to come clean okay?" "Blanc, what are we doing?" Lieutenant asks. "I'm sorry. Officer Wagner, keep the family out of this room. Get them out of the house if you can, but stand by with your additional officers." Blanc says to Wagner. "Yes, but not all of them."

Blanc then whispers something into Wagner ear. Wagner nods and walks away. "Blanc, come on. What's all the drama about?" "Blanc, I told Ransom and (Y/N), Ransom told you, I'm telling you now it is a immovable fact that I killed Harlan."

"Yes you did, yes he did, but I spoke in the car about the hole at the center of this donut and what you and Harlan did that night, at first glance, to fill that hole perfectly. A donut hole in a donut hole, but we must look closer."

------------—------------------------------
Sorry I was gone for so long.
A lot of shit has been happening in my life recently and it's been hard trying to write.

Almost done with this book just one maybe two more to go!!

Thank you for over 9K!!!!😊