Chapter 2 - Let's Go Home

"Well well, Eraserhead. Did you miss me?"

You continue to gaze into the piercing eyes of the man in front of you. Time ticks by as you both stubbornly refuse to back down and look away first. Feeling the tension oozing out because of this current situation, you suddenly begin to doubt yourself as you come to your senses. Oh shit does he not remember me? After all, it was 8 years since the last time you saw him in person, but somehow he had to remember you. Right?

Just when you were about to look away and apologize, you catch the playful glint in his eyes and the soft smirk forming on his face. Without even saying anything you knew right away what he wanted to say.

I've missed you more than anything else in this world.

The love and respect you have for Shota since you first met him was indescribable through words. Some people might think this was just some 'little crush on senpai' or some 'psychological transference' stuff going on, but to be completely honest you never really knew yourself. Holding your breath, you feel yourself being pulled towards him but then reality hits you.

"No-pe." Aizawa teases with an emphasis on the "puh" sound. He grins with one of his signature smiles. Goddamn you missed him so much.

"Psh whatever you say Grandpa."

"G R A N D P A ? ! Whoa Aizawa-sensei, we didn't know you were that old!" Kaminari jokes while a couple of the other students start to giggle in the background. You realize you are still very close to Aizawa. Immediately you push him away softly using your telekinesis as a slight blush starts to form on your face.

"Kaminari, she's joking that's enough. Alright new girl, how about you introduce yourself to the class?" Aizawa says with a faint smile lingering on his lips.

"Of course! Sorry for the little incident everyone! My name is (y/n) (l/n)

"Of course! Sorry for the little incident everyone! My name is (y/n) (l/n). It's great to finally meet you all. I hope you will all treat me well and bear with me as I adjust to this new school!" You bowed your head and gave the class a brilliant smile from ear to ear. As anyone could tell, most of the boys began to blush when you did that and the girls beamed with happiness knowing this new student was friendly. In particular, a boy with dark blue hair and silver glasses stood up from his seat, bowing in return.

"It's nice to finally meet you (l/n)-san! I am Tenya Iida, our class president. If you have any questions at all, don't be shy to reach out to me or anyone in the class!"

"Yeah (l/n)-chan! We'd be happy to help you!" Uraraka beams with cuteness.

Everyone here seems almost *too* nice. Growing up at Headquarters was pretty lonely, you weren't able to make friends unless they were trainers or people who used you for missions (I mean would you even call that a friend?). Your whole life was ultimately set up for you. You never had the choice to go out of your way to make closer friendships with kids your age. As much as you wanted to become friends with everyone, you couldn't help but feel the slight shadow in your mind questioning whether or not this was just a facade for freedom. Falling deeper into this kind of thinking, you quickly try to change your mind as you look around the room laying your eyes on everyone.