Chapter 14 - Happy Birthday Shinso!

_______________________________

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Troll Dollllllll

Happy Birthday to youuuuu! 🎂🎈

_______________________________

Dear Shinso,

Thank you for simply existing. Even though you are a sarcastic brat who gets on my nerves, someone who makes fun of my height, and constantly pushes my buttons... you still have proven to be someone who I can trust and love.

For the fact that I haven't ripped out your ears or head yet, think of it as an accomplishment haha. We may not have had the best relationship in the beginning. But in this short amount of time you have shown me the definition of a true friend who cares about me unconditionally.

Everything you have done so far was to help me whenever I needed someone most. You picked me up when I fell. You watched over me as I continued to go crazy and smile through life.

I am going to show you what it means to be a hero. I am going to prove to you that you deserve to be a hero. I will be your hero.

Sorry for ever doubting you. You will always mean the world to me. Remember, even if no one else believes you can be a herothey are DUMB blehhhhhh! :P

The emotions and expressions you have shown mefrom happiness to fear to sadness to frustration to determinationyou are doing the best you can do. I am so so proud of you.

Future is a weird concept. What will happen? Where do we go?

But it's going to be okay.

I promise. From the past, the present, and to the future.

We will be together.

I love you!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

(Y/n) (L/n)

A.k.a Chibi-chan

7/1/2020