Chapter 11 - Rabbit Hero: Mirko

"What's up, Chibi-chan?"

Heart*thump thump*beats like a little drum. Laying your eyes on the lazy lavender ones above, you slowly think to yourself . . . Wowwwww, what yumI mean dreamy eyes . . .

SIKE! YOU THOUGHT L M A O 🤪

"I'm not a [beeping.] perch, you poopy Troll Doll!" You huff as you attempt to swat his arm away, each time failing as he presses more weight on top of your head.

"Pffft, it's cute how you try."

"Watch me grab your ears with my bare hands, uh huh I'll really be cute then!"

"Oh nOoOoOoo not my eArS! Anything but my EaRsSs!" Shinso continues to tease as you begin to jump vigorously up and down. Why does he have to be so fucking tall and annoying! Goddamnit!!!!

"Bow down to me peasant! FEEL MY WRATH!" Hissing with a fiery gleam in your eyes, he begins to smile softly as everyone else in the class laughs at you both. There's the look I fell in love with . . . Shinso quietly thinks to himself as he begins to laugh along.

". . . can you airheads leave already? Ya blocking the fucking door, Dickhead." Shifting to the side, Shitty boy continues to silently walk past you but then suddenly pauses before passing Troll Doll. He glances up at him with his bright scarlet pupils, a threat coming it's way.

"What do you want, Shitface?" Shinso asks with a calm voice.

"I'm going to win, got that?" With a raspy tone, he makes this random declaration of war to the boy in front of him

"I'm going to win, got that?" With a raspy tone, he makes this random declaration of war to the boy in front of him. You silently wonder to yourself what he was going to win at, but soon the bell went *ding dong*.

"SHOOT we'll be late for history, come on let's run!!!!" Grasping Shinso's hand tightly, you both start to run down the hallway. He watches you pull him along, your small hand clasped around his own. Cute.

". . . okay."

~~

Two days later before meeting @ Tatooin Station

"(Y/n)! Do you have all your things?"

"Hai, Aizawa stop being a worry-wart I'm fineeeee~"

"Did you pack your hero suit? Necessities? Wait, I might have pepper spray in my car..."

"Do you really think pepper spray is stronger than my quirks?"

". . . I guess not. But it's better to be safe than sorry!" Before meeting up with everyone at the station, Shota woke you up 30 minutes earlier to make sure you were all set for the internship ahead of you. Everyone in the world thinks that the Pro-Hero Eraserhead is a man of  m y s t e r y. Someone who stays in the shadows and doesn't care about anything except his work. Man, if only they knew the true Shota Aizawa haha.