Chapter 6 - Blackout

What was the meaning behind his words? Why does he look so angry? How come he's so desperate?

Because he wants to become a hero.

A gleaming hope for the future rose as pink petals from a cherry blossom fell. Watching him step off the stage in defeat, you sensed a new aura radiating from him as he gazed up into the clear sky. This was his beginning. His friends from general studies cheered for him, showing him that his quirk caught the eyes of many people not only in this stadium, but in the world. Seconds later, he was looking over at you. A genuine smile fell on his face, leaving you with one final thought.

Let's become friends, Hitoshi Shinso.

~~

@ Class 1A Seats

"Yo Extra, I finally came up with a perfect name for you!" Bakugo, sitting next to you, smirked with a condescending expression.

"Oh I see. Hit me with your best shot!"

"Here it is: Squish!"

". . . ?????" Even the other kids from Class 1A looked at him in confusion.

"Because you are fat and SQUISHy!" He cackles as the others boys slap their foreheads.

* S M A C K ! ! ! *

After giving him what he deserved, you turn away from him and his idiocy while the other girls sighed in disappointment.

"OI THAT FUCKING HURT YOU DUMBASS!" He growled in pain.

"GOOD!" Right when he was about to roll up his sleeves and prepare for payback, the crowd began to roar again. The matches continued to fly by, allowing you to study the other classes and their members. It was interesting to see how each student went about in each fight: Kaminari lost by a long shot, Shoto had his 'Let it Go' Frozen moment, poor Iida-kun was wrapped around Mei's finger, and soon enough it was your turn.

"Dumbass, you better win or else." Bakugo snarls with a low growl.

"You know, Katsuki Bakugo, it's really rude to speak to Chibi-chan like that." You flip your head at 180 degrees to see the Troll Doll walking towards you and your class. He plopped down and sat on the other side of you, without breaking his stare with Shitty Boy.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DICKFACE AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!"

"Because I wanted to see and cheer for (l/n)-chan." Your heart skipped a beat. Whoa did he just call me by my name, this is some character development!!

"YOU SON OF A—"

"OkAyYyYy! I love attention but I don't need so much right now haha, I'm going to head out for my battle! And thank you Shinso, watch me win. Try not to rip each other's throats!" You get up in a hurry, sensing explosive daggers aimed at the back of your head from the ash-blond pom pom.

"Good luck. You better win Chibi, show me what you got." Shinso says as he gives you a cute smirk.

"THAT'S WHAT I JUST TOLD HER, YOU FUCKING TROLL AND CUT THAT GROSS SMIRK OR ELSE I WILL—"