Chapter 4 - The UA Sports Festival

"I came with a declaration of war."

"This person is bold!" Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya think simultaneously. Everyone from Class 1A stares back at the kid in shock, but you can sense that the fun was only just beginning.

"Whatever you say, Troll Doll~ don't get so full of yourself." You coo with a grin on your face. You walk straight up to this boy not caring about the concept of personal space. If anything, you could *feel* his soft breathing and chest heaving.

"Another bold person!" Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya think again.

"Sorry, what did you say? Ah I can't hear what you are saying down there, Chibi-chan~" He retorts back while crouching down to your height with a glint in his eyes. He did not just go there. Hisssssss.

"W-whoa there Bakugo and (y/n)! What're you going to do about all of this?! It's your fault that everyone hates us now!" Kirishima questions us with a look of panic.

"It doesn't matter." Bakugo says with confidence.

"Huh?!"

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." You both say at the same time. Bakugo sharply turns to you with a harsh glare while you start to stick your tongue out. As much as you despised the fellow, you couldn't help deny that his determination and strong morals were quite admirable.

Before leaving the classroom, you took a quick glance at the purple haired boy. Strangely, he no longer paid attention to Bakugo and continued to stare at you. You had to restrain yourself from continuing the staring contest, but boy were you pissed. His face was expressionless but his eyes were brighter than before, as if he just finished a good nap. What is this Troll Doll up to?

~~

P.E. Grounds Building @4:45pm

"(Y/n), you can do better than that!" Aizawa growls in frustration.

". . ."

"Come on you can move faster! If you always use telekinesis, you'll never get better!"

". . . ." You chuck a huge boulder at his face but he dodges it too quickly.

"Weak! Try again and think! You want to be a better hero right? AGAIN!"

". . . R O A R !"

You kept going straight at Eraserhead without thinking about your next step. In a blind rage you kept fighting him with offensive attacks, throwing objects at him, switching between telekinesis and normal fast attacks. Thinking you could outsmart the pro-hero and beat him at speed, you refused to fight with your weaker quirks. Stop thinking about the boy and start focusing!